Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lockout 2012 Movie Decoded
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I saw the movie lockout last week and here's the things i took notice.

As soon the movie begins they show a guy getting punched by the cia to spit out his intel. Pay attention to the tattoo on the back of his neck, it looks like a cube and also like a 3d illuminati pyramid with the top floating exatly like on the one dollar bill.
When he mentioned the name "mace" it reminded me the maze of the cube movies/lunar max preison.

They did to him the strategy loki exposed in the avengers good cop bad cop, the one treats him bad so when the other shows up that will treat him good he will spill the beans. And it worked hahaha.

The lunar max preison was called in this movie MS One=Miss One which is medusa the name of the moon too on ancient times.
Miss one is also another codename for Maria=mia ra=the one ra/medusa.

-M.S. One is the only
Supermax(lunarmax in MIB) facility in existence
where there is no physical
or sexual abuse,
breakouts or riots.
-Because you put
the preisoners to sleep?
-It's called stasis.
-Of course, but there are a few
issues with stasis, are there not?
Aggression due to
damage of the cortex,
dementia(memory erasure), psychosis.

And now this stasis thing exposed the matrix, the saber rider, the dollhouse, the lifeforce movies into greater lengths.

In all those movie were shown millions or billions of people being put to sleep forever where they were using them either as batteries or their brains as processors etc.

In matrix you have the stasis people who are used solely for the matrix/dreamworld/lunar super computer who also uses our brains during sleep as extra processors and another proof that dreams is the computer world is that our dreams are not ours but lunar computer projections on our brain. So dreamworld=computer world/matrix!

Then in matrix you have the lunar slave machines/cyborgs(humans/organic machines) who use humans(see souls)as their batteries.
Also in the movie the island was revealed that a human body falls apart without consciousness/soul.
In matrix was also shown that the real world/planet was completely milked from its natural resources its atmosphere destroyed and turned into a dumpster.
Oops is our planet heading that way???
Keep in mind the word "dump" for later to realize what planet(dump) medusa ordered to get blown up where the movie lockout had us fooled that was the moon that they would blow up.

In the lockout movie they call sleep/stasis and funny thing is those problem stasis creates can symbolize what our own night sleep creates on us!

"Aggression due to
damage of the cortex,
dementia, psychosis."

I've lost count how many times i have got off my bed completely pissed off cause of the dreams they were playing on my brain!
Dementia=memory erasure!
Scientists themselves have informed us that is during sleep when our brain(see lunar machines) regulate what memories to keep and what to throw away! So the fact that we already forget our past while in these very organic machines could be due to sleep!

HAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN!
SLEEP/STASIS UNDER THE DISGUISE THAT GIVES US REST RAPES THE FUCK OUT OF OUR BRAIN!
SEE ALSO "RME" THAT GIVES OUT THAT DURING SLEEP OUR BRAIN GETS ABUSED INTO INSANE SPEEDS!

-What are they doing?
-Parts of M.S. One(Moon/cyberton)
are still under construction
and need constant maintenance.

The rebuilding of wounded cybertron/moon(with earth's resources) from its last star war gets revealed here.

-This is penal area M. S. One.

The penal reminded me pineal gland which they call it the seat(see preison) of consciousness/soul.
Its amazing that this body is a preison is being written all over the place see also words like person=preson/preison etc.

But there's a good thing in my personal opinion, when they destroy/erase/melt our soul this body acts also and as a cast which will give our soul a new form. Just like a cocoon or an egg gives a new form to the melted sun=nus/nous=(mind/consciousness in greek)/soul it contains.
I found that out yesterday that sun=nus/nous/mind/consciousness/soul and it blew me away.
Also see words like ego and greek words like eggefalo that reveal that this body is more than just a preison for our soul.

The problem is what soul are we building while here, the society with their religions their spiritual teachers, schools= demoralization entertainment etc etc go out of their way to make a sheep out of our soul so when it exits its egg will be easy prey to the predators of the soul dimension.

-Sir, within the last hour,
there has been
a massive infraction
on Supermax M.S. One.
It's a takeover.
-Oh, God.
Emilie. ls she...
-She's fine,
according to her telemetry.(see rfid chip).

This reminded me ghrees story that the draconians are also preisoners in this solar system and they took over the preison similar to the lockout movie.
Ghrees also tried to slide in that recipe that also this planet in the solar system was a galactic preison and all of us ex galactic criminals.
I destroyed that part of the story as you don't turn a beautiful planet of free people(see black race) into a preison but simply you create a preison like our moon/ms one where you put all the scum there!
So the movie lockout verified my suspicion i posted here before that our very moon to be the galactic preison and not our planet where the draconians there took it over and blackmail the galactic empire to crash it on earth or blow us up if they get attacked.
And its them who turned our planet into an invisible preison like in the tv seriers "the preisoner" etc not the galactic empire.
As about the moon crashing to earth i just saw this mind blowing ending clip of serious sam.(pay attention to his sunglasses symbolism of his hellish blinding eyes) he reminded me samson a codename for medusa we exposed here before and also serious could be another codename for shera/c ra/moon ra!

-Hey(emilie warncok) is your dad home?
-My dad is out destroying some pissant planet in the middle of nowhere, can i take a message?(emilie warnock from lockout -blow that dump out of the sky father)
-Yeah sam is coming over to play and by play i mean kill him.
-Are you serious/shera/moon ra?
-Yes as a matter of fact i am.
-Well you better hurry he's due to moon your planet any second now.
-Moon my, huh?
(thats the comet also of final fantasy 7!)

These bastards really thinking of crashing the moon to our planet.
Also this fear tactic goes way back in time!
See ancients worrying of the sky falling to earth(symbolism of moon crashing to earth) codename also skyfall in the new james bond movie and funny thing is the movie lockout decoded the word skyfall to our face!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP