Users Online Now: 2,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,190,901
Pageviews Today: 1,621,934Threads Today: 420Posts Today: 6,780
01:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING >>> West Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion - TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!! (Request Pin)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've blown this shit WIDE THE FUCK OPEN. Read it, then try to tell me this wasn't foul play.. Be patient, read it all, and then tell me I didn't put it together just like I said I would here in my previous thread from last month. LINK >>> Thread: Fuck Boston - The Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion is more important! They had a lawsuit against Monsanto!!! (Page 5)

Let's begin.

First off, let's talk a little bit about a man named William (Bill) Lauderback. Bill works CURRENTLY, for a Strategic Relations Firm called Hill+Knowlton Strategies, one of whose major clients is the infamous and globally powerful companies known as DuPont Chemical.

In the past, Bill Lauderback also worked for a Strategic Relations Firm called Bonner & Associates as VP of Operations.. Of Bonner & Associates major clientele list, is none other than Monsanto.

Just 5 days before the West Fertilizer Co. explosion that leveled a fucking town, Monsanto and DuPont had settled a long running lawsuit over rights and usage of their proprietary technologies, by agreeing to work together. Interestingly enough this compromise between DuPont and Monsanto may or may not have had to do with William (Bill) Lauderback's past and present connections between both Hill+Knowlten and Bonner & Associates (the two Firms whom Bill Lauderback has held high positions in).

Now here's the twist - Previously, as has been verified in this article from the Wall Street Journal, West Fertilizer (formerly known as Texas Grain, Inc.) had a long standing and HUGE Class action lawsuit against Monsanto which was ran into the ground after a magistrate judge denied a request to certify the case as a class action. The lawyer said Texas Grain appealed the ruling, and that a district judge has railroaded the case by stalling to rule on the appeal, subsequently causing Monsanto to go scott-free due to a statute of limitations. Link >>> [link to blogs.wsj.com]

Apparently, the company (Texas Grain) was represented by 30 attorneys from 12 firms and now West Fertilizer was determined to continue to proceed with the suit against Monsanto as did the previous owners of the company when it was called Texas Grain, Inc.

Now here is the smoking gun!!!

While Bill Lauderback has ties with Monsanto and DuPont who just agreed to work in unison, he had absolutely ZERO ties with West Fertilizer Co.

So why in the FUCK, did someone named Bill Lauderback just so happen to be the last person to edit a Manta Business profile on the same day as the explosion, just 5 days after his two past and present clients (Monsanto & DuPont) agreed to work together? Link to Manta Profile >>> [link to www.manta.com]

Well I think I have found the fucking Answer.. Guess who owns DuPont? The Koch Brothers.. SO, what's the big deal with the Koch Brothers???? Hmmm....Do you know who the largest owner of fertilizer business in the world is??? The FUCKING Koch brothers!!

Yep!!

1. Monsanto faces massive class action legal problems from West Fertilizer.
2. West Fertilizer Co. is competition to Koch Brother owned Koch Fertilizer, LLC.
3. Koch Brothers also own DuPont
4. DuPont and Monsanto being working together
5. Five days later, West Fertilizer is utterly decimated.

It's a Win-Win-Win situation and in the best interests for DuPont, Monsanto, and Koch Fertilizer, LLC. to get the fuck rid of West Fertilizer Co.

And believe me, it's JUST the tip of the iceberg, although this took me 2 hours to research and compile. Somewhere in here, there needs to be access to weaponry via either Haliburton or the US gov, both whom DuPont and Monsanto obviously have very close ties with..

I will delve further later this week, but I am guaran-fucking-teeing you now that the explosion at West Fertilizer Plant, as assumed by many, was in fact a missile strike.

Shin this Pit, PRONTO!

There's more info coming in my posts below about other government connections with Monsanto, so keep reading..

moshpitmoshpitmoshpit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP