Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rand Paul should be the next Republican candidate for President
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am not even a Kentucky resident but I am on his mailing list. I do not agree with everything that he says, but the larger part of it...yes.

Ted Cruz...as much as I like him...may not be able to run for President. It would be nice if he could be Vice President, but I don't think that is possible either....I honestly have never looked up the requirements of Vice President. I assume they parallel the same as President since a VP can...in a few circumstances...become the President.

I like Rand. He gets a little to Holy from time to time but he is a Kentucky boy...I grew up in Virginia and West Virginia...I know the Appalachian folk....we be good peoplez!

I think Rand would make a fine President. What I hope for is instead of an ugly ass primary like last time...we all focus our attention on the most likely and most electable...as well as smartest...candidate..it is NOT Chris Christy....Rand Paul for the win folks...

If that doesn't happen....I will vote Libertarian again...just as I have done the last two elections....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP