Users Online Now: 1,808 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 609,818
Pageviews Today: 1,033,587Threads Today: 328Posts Today: 6,286
10:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Returning to same destinations in dreams, with thoughts and memories (?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Have a new topic of study and research...

This is not recurring dreaming. Has this happened to you ?

Basically locations of dreams are repeated from past dreams months earlier.

The dream: My Brother & I were at a wedding helping, we had to return a helicopter , we went to return it , it crashed and we time travelled, was in a city raining loads and lightning millions with high winds. I had the power to fly around the city when I NOTICED I HAD BEEN HERE BEFORE.

Interesting?

Basically locations of dreams are repeated from past dreams months earlier. The city I flew around in , I had dream of that city on ground level, was a holiday resort about July and i remember in that dream a single lightning bolt hit the sea in the distance like a storm was coming. In the past dream the weather was nice hit and sunny we dark orange/grey clouds in the distance.

Now in the dream I had last night, same holiday resort , full on storm like vertical downpour , and as I cud fly I went high up n in the dream I was like cool so that's "Wat THIS place looks like from above". In my dream I remembered a memory from a previous dream with in a dream.

Hope that doesn't sound to confusing. Meaning I retained memories within a dream and I revisit the same locations.

Also this is not a one of it has happened many times at different locations, sometimes there will be 4 month gaps and the dream will start from where I left it last time, or a number of days would have passed almost real time.

Any thoughts ?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP