Users Online Now: 1,749 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 497,782
Pageviews Today: 765,544Threads Today: 296Posts Today: 3,943
08:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A mind blowing discovery from this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

"El" is a codename for our moon! see also all biblical lunar angels with their names ending on "el", i had found online the definition of names like michael rafael etc and they were confusing the sun with the moon saying those angels emit from the sun and that el means sun, but we have exposed here the lunar scums to hide behind the word sun and that the word sun itself derives from suen/moon god! see also japanese lizards calling themselves children of the sun and their lunar queen amaterasu/hecate/lilith/medusa being called sun queen hahaha!
Their sun/sin/sion/suen/zeus/moon boss is busted man BIG TIME!
1ROF1

when you said

(LYRA in the movie says to the polar bear

"you and me be one")

I couldn't stop laughing as i exposed that polar bear in a recent post to represent our moon, see the pic with its armor that looks exactly like the lunar surface!

And funny thing just like in ancient draconian mythology in riddick dark athena etc medusa/athena is also called her spaceship/moon so indeed she and her spaceship can be called one.

Now the name she replies "LIZZIE" what a clever reptilian symbolism they throw in there.

HOLY SHIT THE MEDUSA BUG LINK YOU POSTED IS MIND BLOWING AND IT ALSO VERIFIED MY RECENT SUSPICION OF THE REASON WE AGE TO BE DUE TO LUNAR VIRUSES!!!

SEE ALSO THE WORD AGE IN DAMAGE!!!
AND IN SCIENCE LINKS ABOUT AGING THEY SAY THAT WE AGE CAUSE OF MITOCHONDRIA(VIRUSES) AND FREE RADICALS(MOONS OF THE MICROCOSM!) THAT JUST LIKE OUR MOON ABOVE OUR HEADS DOES TO OUR PLANET THEY DAMAGE OUR DNA SLOWLY OVER TIME CAUSING US TO AGE AND DIE!!!
"THIS IS FUCKING MIND BLOWING!!!

WE'RE GETTING ROBBED FROM OUR IMMORTALITY ON HUMAN SOUL AND MIND LEVEL AND WE ARE BRAINWASHED TO SEE IT AS A NATURAL THING!!!

ITS LIKE OUR PLANET CAN LIVE ON FOREVER BUT WHEN YOU PARK A FUCKING MOON/FREE RADICAL NEXT TO IT THAT STARTS MILKING THE FUCK OUT OF ITS RESOURCES IT WILL EVENTUALLY AGE/DAMAGE AND DIE!!!
THEN YOU HAVE THOSE LUNAR SCUMS/ROBBERS/PLANET KILLERS/EATERS TURN AROUND AND TELL YOU ITS NATURAL FOR A PLANET TO DIE WHICH IS THE SAME AS SAYING WHEN A VAMPIRE DRINKS YOUR BLOOD DRY WHEN THIEVES ROB YOUR HOUSE AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND TO BE NATURAL!
DON'T GO TO THE POLICE DON'T PUNISH THE CRIMINALS THEY CARRY OUT NATURE'S WORK!
CRUISELAUGH1ROF1
ALSO NATURE=ANTRUE=UNTRUE=LIE=FUCKING DRACONIAN INFECTION ON OUR PLANET!

From the medusa bug link

"The Medusa was a small, but powerful, viral bug contained in a hand held box. The Medusa was created by Hexadecimal(like in bee hive) and spreads uncontrollably to everything, infecting, and turning it to stone. Soon afterwards everyone and everything infected by the Medusa degrades to dust, starting with low-energy before working up to high-energy life-forms such as Binomes and Sprites; potentially leading to the collapse of the entire system."(see also solar systems/galaxies/universe!)

"Megabyte knew of the creation of the Medusa, believing it was a powerful weapon. He started working with Hex for a short time in order to steal the Medusa(HELEN) from her. Megabyte was successful in smuggling the (pandora') box(cube) out of the Lair(medusa's den/andromeda, also identical story to the bioshock dlc minerva's den smugling medusa/athena ai/blueprint out of rapture!). Hex brought Nulls to stop him but Hack and Slash broke the bridge to Lost Angles severing it from Mainframe. Megabyte escaped back to Silicon Tor(TROY!) by leaving a small group of ABCs to try and stop Hex."

HERE WE HAVE SOME AMAZING TROY SYMBOLISM WHERE I RECENTLY SUSPECTED OF ELENH/SELENE TO SYMBOLIZE MEDUSA AND ALSO LUNAR AGENTS GHREES HAD SAID OF HELEN TO SYMBOLIZE A WEAPON!

SO JUST LIKE IN THE ALEXANDER VS DARIUS THE 300 VS XERXES FIGHTS ETC THE TROY FIGHT HAS SOME AMAZING UNIVERSAL STORIES/HISTORY OR WHAT IS TO COME ENCODED TO IT!

ALSO THE STORY WHERE THE GREEKS HID THEIR SHIPS BEHIND AN ISLAND SO THE TROJANS THINK THEY HAVE LEFT IT REMINDED ME IDENTICAL THING WAS SHOWN IN THE 80S V SERIES WHERE THE DRACONIANS HAD HIDDEN ALL THEIR WARSHIPS ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON PRIOR TO ATTACK EARTH=H TREA=THE TROY(MEANS IN GREEK!) HAHAHAHA WHAT I JUST TOOK NOTICE AGAIN! I'M BLOWN AWAY!

When you mentioned

"THE MEDUSA HEAD ON ATHENA'S SHIELD"

I just took notice shield=she del/deletes/erases!

And of course her shield that contains the medusa weapon would erase/kill her victims.

Also her very shield with the medusa head can symbolized our titanium armored moon and the snake that she is hiding behind her shield can be mind blowing symbolism of the draconians that reside/hide within the moon/behind its shield/armor!!!

I'M GONNA POST THIS ALSO IN THE HACKERS BLOW UP THE MOON THREAD.

!!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE FUCKING MOON!!!

294 you are so amazing

wow....i need to go through 18 pages of your postings i have printed out and will read analyze and solidify further

I NEED YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME

WATCH THE GOLDEN COMPASS

LMAO!!!

I THINK YOU WILL LAUGH SO HARD

LYRA but through out it is pronouced LARA

RED HAIR

RED COAT

HAHAHAHAH!!!

MAN I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LED ME TO WATCH THIS. CALL IT THE HOLY SPIRIT LOL!!!

AMAZING WORK BRO!!! MUCH LOVE, MAD RESPECT!!!

ratdance
 Quoting: Jimmy 20971570

omg dude i just typed out so much and LOST IT!!!
FUCK IM BEING MESSED WITH!!

HERE IS THE INFO AGAIN

so LYRA or LIE RA = RA + IEL

now DANIEL (DNA + IEL) CRAIG is in this movie as well as LARA CROFT 1

LYRA in the movie says to the polar bear

"you and me be one"

as well as being asked her name whic hshe replies

"LIZZIE"

this movie also shows soul extraction and a fractal of the medusa bug from Reboot and star trek nemesis and deus ex ... grey death

[link to reboot.wikia.com]

at the end of the movie LYRA is escaping from a Jail and is met what appears to be the galactic police.

and an old guy with an air ship with 2 spheres (2 moons)

NOW ATHENA'S SHIELD!

SHIELD = SHE ELD or SHE OLD = SHEOL

SHEOL = THE UNDERWORLD

SHE EL (EL IS RA / RA IS EL = ISRAEL)

so SHE RA

so you have THE MEDUSA HEAD ON ATHENA'S SHIELD (SHEOL)

SHE RA of course having an OWL

now i decoded the word SECURITY or SECURE

SEE = C = MOON

CURE = RUSE

ruse
/ro͞oz/Noun
An action intended to deceive someone; a trick: "Eleanor tried to think of a ruse to get Paul out of the house".
 Quoting: Jiimy 85678
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP