Users Online Now: 1,549 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 603,065
Pageviews Today: 1,174,013Threads Today: 424Posts Today: 9,928
04:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HELP ME! AM I CRAZY OR SICK OR POSSESSED BY A DEMOND ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Itís somewhere between 11:00 P.M. and 3:00 A.M., and I wake terrified, hopeful that Iím dreaming, and knowing that Iím not. I quickly move the bed while my lovely wife of fifteen years, the only one who truly tries to understand, watches helpless; as there is nothing that she can do, she hurts too. I am careful not to wake the children as I make my way down the stairs. If they were to witness my nightly ritual, they would never see me the same way again. Their father, fearless protector, diligent provider, crawling about in tears, beating his head on the hard wood floor and then laughing uncontrollably.

The pain is so intense I want to scream, but I never do. I fall down three flights of stairs where I can't be heard, and drop to my knees. I place my hands on the back of my neck, and lock my fingers together. I bind my head between my arms and squeeze as hard as I can in an attempt to crush my scull. I begin to roll around, banging my head on the floor,laughing,screaming, silently groaning. I stand up and begin to dance, pressing my right with full force of my pain. I often wonder how it is that my eye isn't damaged. I search for the telephone that has always been my weapon of choice for creating a diversion, and I beat out a tune on my left temple with the hand piece. I create a rhythm as I strike my scull, cursing the demond below. I reach a point of distraction from the cluster, and then I start the whole process over; roll and squeeze,dance and scream, crawl and bang, find the telephone. Then fall down three flights of stairs.

My damn doctor says that the 2 beers that I have every night after work is causing this......bullsheet !!!!
The other doctor in town is a wino that occasionally vomits on his patients.
any suggestions, PLEASE !?!?!?!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP