Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Monsanto and Chem Trails
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm here in the US in one of the larger cities. Today is suppose to be the march against Monsanto. 25 May 2013. The chem trails are connected to weather control. Basically here in the US the weather is controlled. If you don't believe that then look into it. Travel around the US and see them cloud seeding if its not clear where you live. Really do your research instead of just scoffing it off.
Compare older weather videos to what you see now. Go on Youtube because there are radar programs that will help you learn what is going on and people will explain it too you. In recent years they have even dumb down some radar programs so you can't see the HAARP rings that ramp up storms, or so you would have a hard time seeing them.
Anyway, to my point, within the last year. I have noticed it raining at certain times. Often it doesn't really here two day in row and if it does, it is not this heavy. While, it is not super heavy, it is heavier than normal, for this length of time. I thought to myself this morning, this is unusual because of the amount of rain we had since yesterday and the time of day. Well.. I saw a video on RT news about March on Monsanto and it clicked.... They made it rain here where I am yesterday and today. Yesterday to hinder set and today to make people not want to go because it raining and wet.
Coincidence, I think not.
Folks, please understand there are people hired to be on the internet to debunk folks like me, that notice this type of stuff. Please, please do your on research before believing the troll posting after saying this is rubbish. Its not!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP