Users Online Now: 1,299 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 47,633
Pageviews Today: 76,215Threads Today: 32Posts Today: 493
12:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thus says The Lord: Your nation is come to its bitter end! Lo, I give it over! No more shall I defend its people and protect its borders!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message REVOKED

7/2/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For The Lord’s Little Flock, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord:
I have shown wonders and written many words by the pen of My prophets. Lo, I had come down in the flesh, I have spoken with My people face to face... Behold! In one day, the sins of all people were purged! In one moment was the pain of death overcome! And after forty days, The Glorious One of Israel was taken up to My right hand before the eyes of many witnesses.
I have declared the end from the beginning, and spoken of many things to come, many wondrous and terrible things... Behold! I have set up kings and taken them down. I have called forth armies to conquer; and I, Myself, have conquered great armies... For I AM THE LORD! Behold! I have sent My angels into battle. They have slaughtered whole armies in one night, while sparing others at My command... For I AM THE LORD! Behold! I have taken down whole nations, and scattered their peoples. And lo, I have also brought them back again, causing them to be reborn in one day... For I AM THE LORD!

And thus I speak to you now, even as I have spoken to My servant, Timothy: All of you have stumbled, and some of you have departed, while still others have fled from safety, returning to the world... To a world which hates Me and blasphemes My name at every turn, a world and a people who pollute My name without ceasing!... A world which loathes its Creator, a world which hates LIFE!... A world which even now breathes its last, while killing one another!... A world which destroys MY EARTH AND MY CHILDREN! A world which MURDERS WITHOUT REMORSE!... I weep, My heart is rent inside Me.

And what of your country and people, little flock?
What of this mighty nation?...

Prepare your hearts, beloved...
Prepare your hearts for death!

For the end of all things is at hand!...

For the Day of The Lord shall declare it,
In the Day it shall surely be made plain.

Therefore, I commanded My servant that he not celebrate this holiday[1] with his peers, nor with his community, for he must remain separate. For if he was to join them in their celebration, I tell you the truth, it would be death he celebrates and great captivity he honors... For this nation’s independence is lost, and its freedom REVOKED! Says The God of Heaven.

Thus says The Lord: Your nation is come to its bitter end! Lo, I give it over! No more shall I defend its people and protect its borders! Nor shall I hear the cries of its people when it comes!... FOR THEY HAVE FORSAKEN ME! AND NOW MUST I ALSO FORSAKE THEM!

Cry bitter tears therefore, little flock... Weep in deep sorrow, and return quickly to Safety! For the end of a nation is a terrible thing. It is wrought with much betrayal and falls with a mighty crash, bringing forth much death... The sound of which shall shake every land and every people! And they too shall fall... Collapse as has never been seen!
Yet from ruin they shall arise and band together. And they shall make a covenant and sign a desperate agreement. And once again they shall blaspheme the name of The Most High, and walk proudly... And upon the heels of desolation shall their final destruction be written, in the blood of the slain!
And though three repent, and turn back from their agreement and fight, they shall also be destroyed!... They shall be overcome. Yet out of them shall The Lord your God make a great harvest, even in the midst of great devastation.

And My witnesses shall be sent out,
They shall walk and give a shout...

Lo, they shall run...

Declaring My judgments in all the earth, going from city to city.

Thus shall I bring calamity upon the cities of men,
Until My wrath is satisfied and My fierce anger is abated...

Until The Holy One of Israel steps upon the Mount,
Bringing forth the consummation unto victory absolute...

FOR I AM THE LORD!

1. The 4th of July - Independence Day (U.S.A.)

For more search under google:

Letters from God and His Christ

Letters from God and His Christ videos:
[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP