Users Online Now: 1,882 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,013,566
Pageviews Today: 1,851,873Threads Today: 606Posts Today: 13,633
06:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook: Are most people crying "hoax" shills?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Think about it - what's the number one slam you see in the regular media that is used to discredit people asking questions about Sandy Hook?

"Those crazy truthers say it was a hoax."

I don't doubt for one second that real people run the entire spectrum of opinions on Sandy Hook, and that that spectrum includes people who genuinely believe it was a hoax.

But what's the number one reason all other people questioning Sandy Hook are consigned to credibility trash heap? It's being lumped in with people who (allegedly) think the entire incident was a "hoax."

I see a concerted number of people are trying to make it seem as if the prevailing opinion, among people who question Sandy Hook, is that it was a "hoax." That cry of "hoax" is the single most significant reason the 95% of the rest of the theories are discounted.

That's a little too convenient, don't you think?

I notice that when my "I don't really think it was a hoax" tone gets too loud, someone always comes along with a bunch of (feigned?) profanity, screaming "Shut up, it was a hoax and everyone knows it!"

Imagine this: You're a governor, and under your watch, a mass slaughter of children has taken place, some of whose deaths were likely contributed to by the actions/inactions of State employees. Or you know there were about four guys shooting that school up, they all got away, and you barely managed to provide a body as a stand-in for "the lone killer." Or you know State police went in and interfered with local response, so badly in fact, that lives were lost or even friendly fire cost a life here or there, and you have to cover that up.

The last thing you want is people talking about any of the above theories. Wouldn't you go out of your way to generate a more scandalous theory yet, or knowing that people have a tendency to jump on the "hoax" bandwagon rather naturally, wouldn't you heartily encourage that theory? Knowing it would all but obscure the relatively less-interesting theory of a State screw-up?

Listen to any major media source that has taken pot shots at people asking questions--they always, always resort to pointing out how ridiculous it is to believe Sandy Hook was a "hoax." And in that one statement, they write off ALL people with an alternate theory.

As the man said, "Who benefits?"

Again, I don't doubt some actually think it was a hoax, but I firmly believe there are people paid to post pro-hoax rants as a way of sabotaging serious investigation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP