Users Online Now: 2,280 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,282,324
Pageviews Today: 2,140,790Threads Today: 863Posts Today: 15,276
08:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rapture is to happenthis June /July !! Only maximum 20 million people will be 'raptured'!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The “rapture”,(ascension) also mentioned in the Bible, will take place in June/July. However, only a minimal percentage (0.3 %) of the world's population will be raptured. That means that at a maximum 20 million people will leave the earth in a magical way. [link to christus-spricht.com]

Vision

I hear a shouting voice in my internal ear. I know, now the time for my ascension has come. I leave the earth in magic way: I vanish in another dimension and disappear directly before the eyes of the people standing nearby. (Vision; 06 12 24)
My feeling was identical to the feeling I had in the experience when Mary (Catholics name her Godmother Mary) (e.g. - see the end of this chapter) inhaled me with her breath.
This vision was a clear foreseeing of the first ascension wave. The first ascension wave will be before the three days- and night darkness. In this case, you will visibly fade away right in front of the eyes of others. This ascension combines with a change of location. However, only a very small percentage of the population will ascend. At a maximum, it will be 0.3 % (20 million people). In case of the second and third ascension wave, there will be no change of location. The second ascension wave will happen during the 3 days- and night darkness. You will be in a kind of comatose state, without cellular consciousness. The third and final ascension wave will take place on another planet or a space station, after the evacuation by aliens. This evacuation will be shortly before life will be no more possible on earth.

More on this: [link to christus-spricht.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP