Users Online Now: 1,560 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,271,797
Pageviews Today: 2,492,972Threads Today: 964Posts Today: 19,662
11:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THIS IS A STRONG MESSAGE AND YOU MAY STRONGLY DISAGREE - BUT I'LL POST IT ANYWAY.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To shun the opposite sex is to hate the Creator.

If I told you that I despised food and didn't want any part of it, you would think I was a bit off... and you would be right.

Gay people are, by their very nature, self-loathing and suicidal... they are like moths darting into the flames, affirming as they go, that that is their destiny and their right.

Their only hope to propagate the gay population is limited only to the following:
1.) Gays born out of the natural act of heterosexual copulation.
2.) To breed their own 'gays' by means which they have rejected by their decision in living a gay lifestyle to began with.
3.) And, the choice to adopt or recruit.

Whichever option they chose, it will be amoral (at best) and counterproductive to the traditional family unit, which, is the glue that holds our society together.

We humans are short-term oriented and seldomnly consider long-term consequences to the everyday decisions we make. Consider the Chinese government's policy of limiting households to one child per family. Now their society is deficient in females because they are often discarded or killed at birth in favor of acquiring the much coveted male child. This mentality is ingrained in the oriental mindset. What are the ramifications of this one child policy? A generation of young Chinese men who live with the constant frustration of seeking a mate and the pursuit of material wealth to help them in reaching that goal.

Long term consequences is only beginning to dawn on the arisen but even now we can see the shadow it casts and it's a dire warning that we would all be wise to heed, but there's not much chance of that happening... easier (in the short-term anyway) to bury our heads in the preverbal sands of apathy and watch reruns of "Everyone loves Raymond".

Perhaps it's about time we stood back from what we think we see and get a new perspective on the larger picture of what is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP