Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 857,287
Pageviews Today: 1,162,852Threads Today: 320Posts Today: 5,096
09:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am the Lord your God ( I am that I am sent myself into this world to dwell among you) Christians stop worshiping a demiGod system 4 I am 1
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jesus iS-GOD(SGODi)I never give you my full name until the end(ONLY PART OF IT) NOW YOU HAVE COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE.

THERE IS NO HEAVENLY FATHER BUT I & I AM WHO HAS COME(NO ONE ELSE)

Thread: ***THE GOD CODE*** Names of Jesus Decoded
Thread: THE GOD CODE: The names of God decoded (original name of the Lord revealed)
Until this moment you have not understood

Not all of this first video is correct, 4 they still divide my being in this video. Even after everything they said at the beginning. This is what the church doesnt understand yet. When you go back to Heaven I am the only 1 on the throne & there was No God form before I. I am the first of all creation & now the last. Religion has always struggled to understand & then divided themselves based on this lack of understanding. This what you see happening in the world today. This is why the world is the way it is right now. You do not have truth.

4 the truth shall set you free. This is written right in your bible. I put that in there for the ones who are reading the bible, not for the ones who do not read the bible. for they are not bound by religion/division.

:11in the world:
"SOON I WILL DIVIDE THE CHURCH UPON BELIEVERS & NONBELIEVERS"

AS I ALWAYS HAVE
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP