Users Online Now: 1,812 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 362,099
Pageviews Today: 571,350Threads Today: 195Posts Today: 2,818
07:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Police, Secret Service, Politicians, Cabinet, the Game has started BUT.....................
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As the Bible says, 'the winners will become the losers' Ha Ha Ha.
What is the game?
Pass the parcel.
The parcel of information about Me has been safely delivered to the Police in Earls Ct Rd, Kensington this morning and so the Game begins. The music will stop when the 'big man' talks, OMNI, and we get the 'sound of silence'. If the parcel has not been delivered to the highest authority, the Queen, before 'HE' talks then, as they say, 'heads will roll!!!!!!!'
So if I was 'down the ladder' in the management stakes I would pass the 'nuclear' red hot potato up as fast as I could, if possible without touching it because of the 'contamination'!!! Ha Ha Ha.
Now if it gets to the Queen, of course, She becomes the loser because She and Her family lose the 'crown'.
But then the 'losers become the winners'. Ha Ha Ha.
She will be FREE, She can enjoy Her life doing whatever She wants when She wants. Without the crowds, without the protocols, without the responsibility BUT with the ABSOLUTE LOVE of 'HIM', OMNI, and, of course, Me.
Can you really think of a better present for all Her work than that, apart from also giving Her youth back and She WILL get that as well.
Thank you ALL.
love
Stephen and Dolores, the future King and Queen, providing My family agree to that.
X
Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP