Users Online Now: 2,017 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 785,241
Pageviews Today: 1,051,211Threads Today: 279Posts Today: 4,347
09:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Public Statement Concerning Eric Julien's Prediction of Comet 73P Schwassman-Wachman 3 impacting into the Atlantic Ocean on May 25, 2006
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Michael E. Salla, PhD
April 25, 2006

I wish to clarify my position concerning Comet 73P, its association with the Iranian nuclear weapons issue and a possible comet impact event on or around May 25, 2006. My interest in these issues was sparked by a paper authored by Eric Julien in the April edition of the Exopolitics Journal (www.exopoliticsjournal.com) . He argued that nuclear weapons testing forms a threat to extraterrestrial civilizations due to the disruptive effects of such weapons on the space time continuum used by extraterrestrials to visit the Earth. He provided some statistical data on the correlation between nuclear weapons testing and UFO sightings/crashes to support his hypothesis. Eric's paper made the argument that the threat posed by humanity's irresponsible use of nuclear weapons could lead to extraterrestrials taking punitive action to prevent such use. He gave as an example of such punitive action the use of comets and cited Immanuel Velikovsky as a source confirming the regularity with which comets have impacted the earth with devastating effects in the past.

Eric's paper was followed on April 8 by news that investigative journalist, Seymour Hersh, had authored a paper in the New Yorker describing the steps taken by the Bush administration to secure military approval for a preemptive nuclear strike against Iran ( [link to www.newyorker.com] ). According to Hersh, senior military officials were opposed and were threatening resignation over the issue. This greatly alarmed many individuals including myself who could immediately recognize the same pattern in the build up to the 2003 Iraq war where the Bush administration successfully overcame all internal resistance to launch the war. I consequently authored a short article discussing the plans for a preemptive nuclear attack and how this might be responded to by extraterrestrials that might be directly affected by the use of such weapons ( [link to www.exopolitics.org] ). Using Eric's analysis, I raised the possibility that an asteroid strike might be used to stop such a nuclear war. This appeared to me to be a logical conclusion based on a hypothetical threat assessment that might be used by extraterrestrials monitoring political events on Earth.

[link to www.exopolitics.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP