Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christians, Do you agree ? can this be debunked?re sorceries/pharma
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Found this , am curious what do you think ?

Source [link to www.presentruth.com]

"I am also studying Daniel and the Book Of Revelations… and after becoming one of the pharmaceutical companies many victims, my eyes have been opened. Some years ago, the word “sorcery” may have been attributed to illegal drugs or witchcraft… now it has become apparent, given the Greek origin of the word (pharmakeia/one who poisons)… reference is to pharmaceuticals… here’s why: TODAY, hidden from the general public, a POISON has been allowed into mainstream medicine, to be legally prescribed to patients. When we take an “antibiotic” prescribed by our doctor, we assume it is truly that, an antibiotic… unfortunately the FDA, being the most corrupt gov agency, has allowed BigPharma to label a TOXIC drug, an “antibiotic”. How many times have you said you took “an antibiotic”?? Well, all antibiotics are NOT created equal!! There is a class, just ONE class of “antibiotic” that works differently from every other antibiotic on the market… it is called a “Fluoroquinolone” …and it “works” by damaging DNA. Furthermore, it damages DNA at the mitochondria level, this is what gets passed from mother to child.

Fluoroquinolones are marketed in a way that leads the patient to believe these are simple antibiotics. Nothing could be further from the truth. ALL Fluoroquinolones are toxic to cells thereby negatively affecting all bodily systems. The damage that they cause is wide and varied… depending on many variables.

The Fluoroquinolones, a POISON drug masquerading as an “antibiotic” include CIPRO/Ciprofloxacin, LEVAQUIN/Levofloxacin, AVELOX/Moxifloxacin, FLOXIN/Ofloxacin, VIGAMOX/Moxifloxacin in eyedrop form, also Zymar eyedrops …and many removed from the market over the years… also within the VETERINARY Community, BAYTRIL/Enrofloxacin and several others POISONING our beloved PETS!!

My eyes were opened when I became a victim of Johnson & Johnson’s LEVAQUIN and Bayer’s AVELOX, both Fluoroquinolones… prescribed in 2003 to treat a sinus. Little did I know, I was not alone.

The POISONING of America… or rather the WORLD (as this is a global issue) has been going on for years right under our noses, how or why would we ever suspect the very ones we have put our faith and trust in??! Their hidden agenda is depopulation!! But their bottom line is PROFIT!! What better way to accomplish BOTH goals.. slowly poison us w/ a drug we are led to believe is an “antibiotic”, something we need in order to stay healthy (or so we thought)… and profit off us by making us sick in the first place. And through this one class of “antibiotic”, KEEP us sick!! WHO would ever hold an “antibiotic” suspect??!

On my journey into the evil world of pharmaceuticals I’ve learned that the FDA LIES and DENIES, our laws are in place to protect the pharm co’s, NOT US. The FDA, BigPharma, WHO and the entire medical community work together keeping us sick for PROFIT!! And they are accomplishing this goal through the prescribing of a Fluoroquinolone “antibiotic”. IT IS A DEATH PILL.

I have seen the face of Satan and it was in my DOCTOR!! I have witnessed evil and it IS the FDA and WHO (World Health Organization) and the pharmaceutical companies. They walk hand in hand. They CONTROL the world… with LIES and GREED, they decide who lives and dies…. many after ingesting this one poison. A slow insidious death…

There is NO doubt in my mind that this is what we are reading in Revelations… the poisoning, crippling and maiming of God’s people through these poisons, this pharmaceutical LIE, well-orchestrated and well-hidden. I know because it happened to me… and I came to this conclusion on my own. I now see that I am not alone.

I have been involved in advocacy, promoting awareness of “Fluoroquinolone Toxicity” for several years… please help as you spread the Word of GOD!! FQRESEARCH.ORG and FQVICTIMS.ORG Please WIKI, YouTube and friend on FB “Fluoroquinolone Research Foundation”…. search the “Johnson & Johnson Levaquin Tendon Rupture Lawsuits” and Bayer’s CIPRO Lawsuits. Please know that Fluoroquinolones have been Black-Boxed (the strongest warning before being pulled from the market) and even so, CONGRESS passed a LAW that states that generic drugs do NOT have to carry the same warnings as the brand… at the same time, TWELVE different manufacturers have been approved to make GENERIC LEVAQUIN… WITHOUT the BLACK-BOX WARNING!!

ONE of these manufacturers just happens to be FUJIFILM… yes the PHOTO COMPANY!! WHY?? PROFIT!!

THEY DO NOT CARE IF YOU DIE AS LONG AS THERE IS MONEY FOR THEM.

WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN IS ALL TRUE… AND IT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP