Users Online Now: 2,313 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,010,088
Pageviews Today: 1,683,811Threads Today: 683Posts Today: 12,123
04:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zimmerman trial....missed points and logical conclusions.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First of all, in the thread entitled....Judge In Zimmerman Trial To Allow Toxicology Report Showing Trayvon Used Marijuana.

I have yet to hear the words (or phrase) paranoid behavior.

As a former marijuana smoker I realized that sometimes, for no real reason, I have become paranoid.

Paranoid behavior is not exclusive to smoking weed, but from my personal experiences, smoking pot does enhanced this particular feeling. This, of course, goes to T.M. having trace amounts of THC in his system.

Having even trace amounts of an illegal substance(s) in ones system is enough to raise legal issues in the state of Florida in that the mental faculaties of those concerned is usually brought into question.

This whole episode is crazy. If the prosecution has it's way, individuals (and people sworn to uphold vigilant watch) are at risk from any suspicion of due force for doing exactly what they have the duty to do.

Trayvon Martin, while his death is tragic, did not need to challenge George Zimmeron. George Zimmeron, in his watch did not need to challenge Trayvon Martin.

Watch and report.

Watch and report is exactly, imo, is exactly what Zimmeron was doing until....yes...a paranoid Martin found himself being "followed by a creepy ass cracker".

Defense just got a huge victory in my opinion.

If the prosecution has it's way then it will be legal to beat someone just for looking at you.....yet illegal to defend ones' self from the beating taking place. The state of Florida has screwed themselves.

Just some thoughts.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP