Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject barclays bank
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message anybody with barclays bank? did you get a leaflet in the post today?
it says they are changing the way they collect information and how they use it, it says 'the information we hold may include images of you and recordings of your voice'
'we can use information about your transactions to increase our understanding of services and products you may wish to use so we can send you information about them'
are they turning into a annoying tele marketing company!!

and these last 2 points are a fucking joke big brother really is watching

'the information we hold about you might be gathered from your interactions on social media'

and this is my favorite

'the information we use will include location data derived from any mobile device details you have given us'

so the bastards are tracking me aswel as looking on my Facebook and twitter and storing images of me and recording of my voice and sending me shite i might wanna buy. this is not right!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP