Users Online Now: 1,338 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 301,257
Pageviews Today: 400,861Threads Today: 123Posts Today: 1,806
03:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Question: How many of you honestly opt out of the TSA scan when you fly?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I fly about every 7 to 10 days for work. That's much more than the average person. I receive 3 to 4, free round trip tickets each year for my sky miles, and I use multiple airlines.

I fly all over the states. I hate it. Flying is fun but airports suck. The TSA sucks. Some people suck.

What really bothers me though is NOBODY ever opts out of the scan. Out of all the airports I have transited, I have only seen one or two people actually Have the balls to opt out. By my observations, I'd have to say 99.9999% of all passengers submit to the scan like a coward. And this is since the scanners were implemented. Only a couple people have opted out out of all the thousands I have witnessed.

Funny thing is, there is a big sign right when you enter the scanner that explicitly states "this scanner is purely OPTIONAL" yet the mindless drones line up and get their DNA blasted with backscatter X-rays. Deservedly so I guess.

I have never taken the scan. Not once. About 40% of the time I actually move through the checkpoint FASTER than the dumb sheep getting scanned. Idiots actually DELAY themselves even more to get scanned. Amazing.

So...not sure how many of you here at GLP fly, but for those of you who do, do you opt out? And if not, why? Be honest. If you claim to opt out I will be skeptical.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP