Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "Monarchies" - Rulers by "Divine" Right
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Think what you will, but I know that no man has a "Divine" right to rule another, based on who the are or where they are born. I am Full-Blooded Irish and may be the last of my lineage...but this much is true...Nobody's "Blood-Line" makes them better than another. My adopted parents made sure they taught me the important things about my heritage. These monarchies are responsible for some of the most cruel tactics they used to rule, destroy & sell other people. There's a reason why they never taught & still don't teach the true history of Monarchies in the world. History is there to learn from......"Self Education leads to Self Preservation."

This is the true reality of Monarchies & just a taste of the mass destruction they caused humanity. True Terror from our True & rightful rulers.

:Monarchy Map:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP