Users Online Now: 1,735 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 738,160
Pageviews Today: 1,272,819Threads Today: 381Posts Today: 8,308
02:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stereotypes That I Need to Clear up Tired Of white Men asking me this!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1.do black women smell...is this why black guys dont give them oral? THIS IS NOT TRUE black women do not smell if your dealing with a woman who takes good care of herself then NO she does not smell this goes for any woman of any race.

The reason why most black men dont give oral is because {sorry black men but I gotta tell the truth} they are sooooo not good at it seriously im 23 years old and only ONE black man has pleased me orally MOST black men rely on there PENIS to do all the work THANKS TO THE BIG PENIS MYTH they feel thats all women want and need. Sad to say most black women have never had an orgasim from oral sex I for one am one of those women

2. Black women dont give oral? ummmm yes we do most like it alot but black men dont like to give oral or are so bad at it. That we feel why should I please you orally when you never do me!

3.You must have a huge penis to get a black chick? Nope to be honest I've heard plenty black women say they wouldn't mind if he was AVERAGE because they would rather get pleased orally more often.

WELL THANKS FOR READING MY POST IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE STEREOTYPES THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT JUST LET ME KNOW BELOW!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP