Users Online Now: 2,376 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,310,378
Pageviews Today: 2,187,490Threads Today: 883Posts Today: 15,640
08:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Who here has gone through a staffing agency?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message These are legitimate jobs right?

Only reason why I ask, I went to a staffing agency today for a 'career fair' but I will say what this agency was advertising was a little misleading. They took advantage of their building name (high profile bank) and made it seem as though it was this bank that was having the career fair. But no, it wasn't the bank, it just so happened this staffing agency had a suite in this big downtown bank building.

Anyway, I didn't want to make it a wasted trip. So I filled out paperwork and they said they had a great call center job with a relatively new company. I have an orientation tomorrow, and if that goes well, next will be an interview with the company.

Thing is, they gave me a sheet of paper with the company name/address/what's expected/hours of availability. So I Googled the company and can't find shit on it, I thought maybe an LLC or Facebook page or something for a newer business - but no dice.

This can't be a scam right? It's through a staffing agency.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP