Users Online Now: 1,360 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 375,472
Pageviews Today: 604,005Threads Today: 171Posts Today: 3,022
06:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject G.I. Joe Retaliation Translated for Blind and Clueless Men!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

I saw the GI Joe Retaliation last weekend and i still can't believe what they dared to show us and even more to think of the ignorant masses not taking notice any of that hahaha.

The GI Joe flag if you pay close attention the eagle is eating the star similar to the turkish mongolic islamic flags with the crescent moon/planet eater eating a star/sun planet etc.
So that eagle/alge/algol symbolizes our moon.

Next when i saw the name destro the word "destroy" came to mind, hahaha i bet its the first time you take notice of troy in that word which like a trojan horse hides there and no one spots it.

I exposed troy/trea/3/trinity before to symbolize our moon with its almost indestructible walls/titanium armored shell but i just took notice of how similar the word "destroy" is to the word "disaster".

In lifeforce 1985 we learned the word disaster is latin in origin and means "evil star" dis=evil aster=star and of course is referring to the galactic parasite planet eater moon! And funny thing "destroy" means the same thing des/dis=evil troy/trinity(hecate)=evil moon!

Next the movie showed the maximum security prieson(sleep containers) which was identical to lockout ms one movie saber rider matrix dollhouse etc etc, people were put to sleep and were getting mindf*ck the hell out of them.(their brains/processors run faster under stress) something the lunar scums know how to harvest that processing power as good as we know how to ride a bike!
Thread: Our Brains Are Being Used As Processors! READ AND PIN THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! UNPRECEDENTED INFO!

Then through a blind man they revealed to our face how important is to use the peace card if you wanna become a master at war!
-Jinx, in order to excel in war,
you must first find(use) peace.

And later the same movie showed to our face how the obvious bad guys use the peace card to achieve total domination over their enemies!

Zartan(=Tarzan/Tarsan=T+San Ra/Suen/Moon Ra) evil draconian president of usa.
-This site is symbolic.
Not only for the peace
we seek to achieve
,(HAHAHA)
but the conflagration we seek to avoid.
The Cobras who protect us today
are dedicated to the belief
that there is no greater peace
than peace of mind.
Thank you.

And here's when this movie starts to blow minds!
-I brought you some news.
The G.l. Joes are about to be
out of the picture.
And by "out of the picture," I mean
alive on earth.
(=Mind erased/dead=out of the galactic game/war!)
Got a little too close to Mount(T+Moon) Olympus.
Huh?
(WHISPERS) Had to strike them down.(Like icarus, kratos etc if you get close/ascend to the moon/light like a fly caught on a spider web you'll meet your death(hell first then death/amnesia so you keep repeating the same mistake!)
And funny thing thats exactly what they said in the intro of gow ascension "kratos ascended to the light and found himself caught like a fly on a web!)

HAHAHA IT PAID OF THAT WE EXPOSED HERE OF MOUNT OLYMPUS TO SYMBOLIZE OUR VERY MOON THE HIGHEST PLACE FROM WHERE THE GODS/GALACTIC PARASITES RULE THE EARTH AND FUNNIEST PART FROM GOW1 WAS WHERE ARES IS HOLDING THE PANDORA BOX TALKING TO ZEUS=SUEZ=SUEN=MOON GOD WHILE LOOKING AT THE MOON!

OUT OF THE PICTURE=ALIVE ON EARTH!
1ROF1CRUISELAUGH
I'M STILL LAUGHING TO THAT AND HOW TRUE IT IS!

AND THE FUNNIEST PART IS THAT THEY'RE STILL AFRAID OF THE DEAD/US AND HIDE THE MOON'S ACHILLES HEEL/WOUNDS ON ITS DARK SIDE, SO ARE WE REALLY OUT OF THE PICTURE OR THEY WORRY WE MIGHT TAKE THEM OUT OF THE PICTURE/TURN THEIR MOTHERSHIP TO COSMIC DUST?
HAHAHA.
Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE
Thread: HACKERS AROUND THE WORLD UNITE TO SAVE OR AVENGE HUMANITY AND THE PLANET FROM WW3/ARANGEDDON! YOU CAN PUNISH THE GODS!(DRACONIANS)
Thread: !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!

Then zartan cut his face with a knife and reptilian skin showed underneath, see also firefly's face and the most mind blowing was cobra commander's mirror mask if you pay close attention to the mirror of his mask you can see an ugly ass reptilian master inside with its mouth wide open!

Zartan/USA President
-You know, they say
this is a thankless job.
But yesterday I hung outwith Bono.
My new Secret Service,
they want to burn the Constitution.
Literally.
Do you know my favorite bit?
I get to blow stuff up.(Like in truman show they had placed behind him a poster with a nuclear explosion and radioactive fallout).

US President
-We have met the enemy
and he is us.

Oh yeah and this very movie showed to our face how all leaders around the world had gathered up together to blow up the whole planet/each other's countries from the very same room they were located like they were playing a video game together like buddies and funny thing they even put the usa president playing a video game making him alone to look evil/use him as the scapegoat, but if you look at the other leaders no one attempted to stop him but they joined him in his nuclear armageddon!

Not to mention this very movie showed also subliminally that the us president or his double might get assassinated. People say that the tptb plans to trigger a civil war between blacks and whites through that in usa.

Warden
-Did you know that during REM sleep,
the human body
produces a neural chemical
which paralyses
every muscle in the body
but the heart and the eyes?
This prevents us
from acting out our dreams.
We have injected both of these men
with a synthetic version.
They're perfectly awake.
They're conscious,
they're aware of everything
that's going on around them.
It's just that they're
trapped inside themselves.
(Shitload from john dies at the end "Dude i know you're strapped")

Snake eyes was wearing a collar/halo which they could control him like a dog through that, you let the demons/angels put a halo over your head like to the 40 martyrs of christianity after you exit, learn from this movie now what comes next hahaha.

-Now as your eyes and mind
travel to where you cannot,
I want you to agonize.
I want you to pine.
I want you to ache for what once was
and will never be again.(cause that stress will make your brain run so much faster and i'm so need of that processor hahaha)
I want you to doubt
that there was ever a word for escape.
Welcome to hell.(EL/Moon).

Then snake removes his mask and it was storm shadow underneath which was the movie's subliminal way of showing us the draconian opposites are the same, like in dbz with kami and picolo like in religions with devil satan etc, and funny thing they have shadow(black) wearing white and snake eyes his nemesis wear black. The most shocking part will be if snake eyes like jack from riddick is a female too hahaha.
No one heard his voice no one seen his face(no man can see my face(snake eyes) and live, we have yhwh/medusa symbolism here too!)

Roadblock
-Any and all traces
of our existence is terminated.
(Its mind blowing to think how many past civilizations and races have been completed erased from our memory and this planet by the draconians).

TECHNICIAN:
-All vitals
on Cobra Commander are steady.
Storm Shadow
nerve prohibitors injected.
(Here gets revealed that the paralysis on our bodies during sleep just like our dreams are not produced by our bodies' own will but from them who also monitor our every move and thought etc and are using our brains as processors during sleep.)

PREPARE FOR THE NEXT PART AS ITS THE MOST MIND BLOWING PART OF THE ENTIRE MOVIE, THEY SHOWED TO OUR FACE WHAT HAPPENS ON THE OTHER SIDE HOW THE DRACONIANS PREPARE THEMSELVES TO WELCOME US TO THE SOUL DIMENSION THE MOMENT WE'RE ABOUT TO DIE=EXIT THE CONTAINERS THEY HAVE US TRAPPED/STRAPPED WITHIN!

"Full arrest! Full arrest!
No drill! Bring the restraints!
Remove the containment lid!
Where's the serum? Quickly!
Adrenaline now. Now! Adrenaline!
Let's go! Quickly, quickly!
Move! Move!
(MEN SHOUTING)
TECHNICIAN: Where's the serum?
(SHOUTS)
Let's go!
GUARD: Peel back! Move!
WARDEN: What do you mean,
his heart stopped beating?
No one here dies unless I say so!
Oh, my God.
Fire!
GUARD: Fire! Fire!
- Take him down!
-Welcome to hell."
(ELECTRICITY CRACKLING)
(THEN THEY ELECTROCUTED HIM THEN BURNED HIM AND PAY ATTENTION HOW THE DOORS CLOSED BEHIND HIM LIKE HE JUST GOT OUT OF A SOUL OVEN!)"

THEN HE WAS TAKEN TO THE MOUNTAINS(MOON SYMBOLISM WHERE A DRACONIAN WITCH PUT SKIN ON HIM AND THEN SNAKE EYES PUT HIM IN A BODY BAG!
WHAT AN AMAZING REINCARNATION SYMBOLISM MAN!

COBRA COMMANDER ALSO SAID THAT HE'S GONNA NEED US FOR THE WAR(STAR WAR) HE'S ABOUT TO START HAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN THATS WHY THEY HAVE GIVEN US ALL THAT TECHNOLOGY AND HAVE UPGRADE US FROM CAVEMEN TO SPACEMEN THE PAST 100 YEARS AND HAVE WEAPONIZED OUR SPACE TO THE T!, THEY'RE GONNA NEED ALL THE HELP THEY CAN GET IN THEIR UPCOMING STARWAR AND THAT GETS MORE REVEALED TO OUR FACE TOWARDS THE END OF THE MOVIE!
COBRA COMMANDER
"I Want Total Allegiance."=ALL COUNTRIES UNITED UNDER LUNAR COMMAND/LEADERSHIP AGAINST THE GALACTIC POLICE/ANTIBODIES!

SEE ALSO IN PACIFIC RIM TRAILER
"YOU HELP US FIGHT THOSE ALIENS/OUR ENEMIES YOUR LIBERATORS AND WE CANCEL THE APOCALYPSE= WE WON'T DESTROY YOUR COUNTRIES/PLANET ETC(WITH THE ZEUS/SUEN SATELLITES/MOON SYMBOLISM!)."

Next the movie showed on mount zeus/suen/moon ninjas fighting each other while hanging from strings=lunar puppet dolls show symbolism and how the moon remotes control/manipulates the humans on this planet!
Similar symbolism has the silver cord people claim we're all attached to one.

-All communications have been cut off.
No one will know you're even missing.

Here they revealed that they have cut communications to earth and from earth to outerspace so the other planets solar systems etc wont have a clue of whats going on here. Identical thing was shown also in riddick dark athena game and how we could easily end this draconian reign in our solar system if we could send a signal to outer space and inform them about our situation here!
Lunar agents ghrees assuring us that the galactic police are already aware and here that immediately eliminates the thought in our brain of reaching/contact other solar systems etc to inform them about our situation here!

And when cobra commander said he's gonna need us for the war he's bout to start it looks to me he plans to get the galactic police by surprise! just like a snake that moves slow but steady to your back and strikes when you least expect it!

Oh and i just took notice yesterday in the name "nemesis" ghrees' galactic judge the word neme=mene!
THATS HOW SELENE=MOON IS CALLED ALSO!
From the wiki.
"Selene was also called Mene. The word men (feminine mene), meant the moon, and the lunar month."

Roadblock
-That tingly feeling is amobarbital.
It's a sedative that causes
anterograde amnesia.
In five minutes, you're gonna be asleep.
In another five, you're gonna wake up
with no idea I ever existed.
But don't worry.
You're gonna forget everything,
so your conscience will be clear.
(Its funny that identical thing happens also when we sleep, we wake up with no memory of most dreams that they play in our brains and what else they do to us, we might remember 1 or 2 but the lunar scums revealed to our face in red lights with de niro we watch at least 27 different dreams during sleep hahaha).
Some people had told me that time is different when we sleep and an hour in normal life is a second or less to our brain when we sleep and at that time i didn't believed them as i had no clue lol!
Funny thing every time i see myself or other people waking up they look like the dude from the cypher movie that just got out from a long brainwashing session! And how convenient for them us not to remember any of those brainwashing sessions they do to our brains during sleep.

I found funny the draconian witch who was healing shadow doing all kinds of hand movements while she had an actual machine doing the healing, what magic see technology don't pay attention to the magician's/illusionist's hands but to the machine he hides behind the curtain!
1rof1
The movie dark city it showed to our face the technology behind what we call magic miracles etc.

BLIND MASTER:
-If Cobra and Zartan
are in the White House,
then the world is at stake.
(See also the athena/medusa statue on top of the white house and the statue of liberty which is hecate/lilith/medusa the draconian moon goddess!)

STORM SHADOW:
-My path was chosen for me
by my enemy.
(What freedom we have? here gets revealed to our face how those lunar scums control humanity's future!)

BLIND MASTER:
-But who would stand to gain the most
by framing you for this crime?
Your young adversary
who chased you away?
Or the man into whose arms
you were chased.
Someone who welcomed you,
showed you kindness.

This reminded me many NDES i had read where people would see in front of them a lovely welcoming warm light pulling them towards it and behind them a scary shadow(like a dog who chases the sheep to their sheep pen for its master to slaughter them after he treats them nice feed them to grow etc.)
Did it ever crossed their mind that this/those scary shadows simply make sure they go straight to the light? hahaha.

I found hilarious also when storm shadow said
"Why defend yourself to men
too blind to see?"
while talking to a blind man(the blind master)!
cruise

-The man who betrayed me
was capable of great ingenuity,
violence,
but most of all,
disguise.
Zartan.(Sun Ra/Moon Ra/Medusa)

Jack sparrow to blackbeard
"Sir this lady is consummated in the art of deception!"

COBRA COMMANDER:
-Open your eyes, Mr Ex-President.
FIREFLY:
-The eyes are
the windows to the soul.
(STRAINING)
COBRA COMMANDER:
-Open up.
Zeus(Medusa) is ready.
We just need
one final piece of the puzzle.

-History will stand in judgement.
-Not of me. Of you.
(Here they reveal to our face how they control and manipulate history where criminals are shown as saints and their victims as criminals, shit see all religions on this planet too the biggest criminal in the universe gets presented as a holy divine god and his/her countless victims evil sinners!)
1rof1

"-The Cobras who protect us today
are dedicated to the belief
that there is no greater peace
than peace of mind."

This reminded me this video

where the sharks would protect and even heal a young fish when injured to make sure it doesn't die before its appropriate time(when big enough for them to feed on it!)
Which also reminded me in all NDES i read people got slammed back to their bodies when the draconians saw their human containers can be revived!
Its like cultivating crops, you harvest them at the appropriate time!
Worth reminding that our moon is also called "hunter moon" and "harvest moon" and the interesting appearance they give to death/grim reaper holding a scythe like he's harvesting food!

I just took notice peace=erase!
p=r in greek!
And what better peace of mind than an erased mind, funny thing thats how they were promoting memory erasure in the dollhouse series "get your memories erased get peace of mind", but but but someone might ask "babies are in blank slate yet they dont have piece of mind they're always scared and so vulnerable to any criminal they come across!"
Yeah they sure wont want to have me around when selling amnesia/death pills to the sheeple across this planet hahaha!

ZARTAN:
-Then this is it.
This is it, boys.
This country is at war.
With you and you and you
and you and you and you.
(Zartan/Moon Ra at this moment was doing a 3 6s xxx hand sign pointing it at the other countries' leaders like a priest that gives his blessings hahaha).

FRENCH LEADER:
-Don't do this!
There can be no winners!
(Later gets revealed that ww3/nuclear holocaust is the scare the lunar boss will give to humanity to join his forces like join me or die kind of choice and funny thing when we die he captures and erases our souls so either choice gets the same outcome unless we make a 3rd choice... BLOW UP HIS MOON! TURN THE TECHNOLOGY HE HAS GIVEN US AGAINST HIM!
"GROW A PAIR TO SAY IT IN SIMPLER WORDS!"

-Gentlemen.
Welcome to a nuclear-free world.
I want to direct your attention
to live images of your homelands.
Now, you're looking
at an advanced weapons system
we call Project Zeus(Moon).
There are seven Zeus satellites
orbiting Earth.(Zeus's 7 dragonballs/planets symbolism)
Each satellite contains
10 hollow platinum tubes
filled with a tungsten rod.
Now, to direct a rod to its target,
we don't launch it or fire it.
COBRA COMMANDER:
We drop it!(From the moon)
Gravity does the rest.
-A rod touches down
eight times faster than a bullet.
And with a force significantly greater
than a nuclear warhead.
None of the fallout.
All of the fun.(Here gets revealed that they will use a non nuclear method to exterminate humanity so the planet can still be inhabitable after for another race they might create or for their loyal creation chinese dragon's race as they call themselves.)
Worth reminding the speech of chinese comrade chi haotian and how direly china needs new land and they aim for canada australia and usa saying also that they will use technology unknown to us(lunar) that will get rid of those countries population so they can move in.

FRENCH LEADER:
-You will have to
answer for this.
To your Congress, your courts.
-Correction,
they will have to answer to me.

(Here gets revealed to our face like in pirates of caribbean with draconian pirate criminal jack sparrow playing the judge that the draconians love to play judge too, first do unimaginable crimes of the most heinous sort to their victims and if that wasn't enough judge them on top of that too, see the draconian god of chstianity the criminal judge from the last batman movie, judge Nemesis/Mene/Moonsis etc etc)
Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides SOUL TRAPS SPACE PIRATES LUNAR SHIP GALACTIC EMPIRE ETC THIS MOVIE HAD IT ALL AND YOU MISSED IT ALL!
Thread: HEAVEN OR HELL???=DEATH OR EXILE??? SPARE ME THIS MOCKERY OF JUSTICE!!!

-What is it you want?
-I want it all.
(he said that doing an ssssss sound and its at that very moment if you pause the movie and pay attention to his mirror mask you'll see an ugly insect reptilian master with its mouth wide open inside!)
HAHAHAAHA WHAT THIS JUST REMINDED ME! I GOT 'EM NOW GOOD AND I'M GONNA EMBARRASS AND EXPOSE THE HELL OUT OF THE CREATORS OF THESE DRACONIAN MOVIES AND THEIR CONNECTION TO THE LUNAR SCUMS!
From this thread
Thread: John Dies at the End

-What do you want Smith?
-Oh you haven't figure that out?
Still using all the muscles expect the one that matters.
I want exactly what you want, i want everything!
(Booker from bioshock
-Those matrix people should find a better hero,
the only difference between Neo and Smith is how you spell the name!)
cruise

Its the same movie they keep showing us under different color each time hahaha.
In matrix they showed also the sleep containers they have us trapped in, that they cultivate us, that we sleep inside(organic twin serpent dna machines/tinmen/borg) using us as batteries etc etc.

Nope the solution to our problems it's not suicide not death to us but to them!
Thread: !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!
You don't wanna exit your cage while predators lurking all around it, we kill them from our cage then we won't even have to destroy our cage to exit it, our memories will come back and we'll know how to use the door handle!
We have to destroy the one who not only erases our memories but also blocks access to them!

COBRA COMMANDER:
-The Cobra revolution has begun.
By pressing that button,
Zartan initiated an auto-drop sequence.
My Zeus satellites
are moving into position
over your six remaining countries.
Satellites 2-A through 7-A
en route to targets.
The same button that begins this
can end it.
But I only press it for a price.
Total allegiance.
(This draconian galactic virus wants to expand into other solar systems and needs our help too, well my solution to blow them up is help also, in fact is the best help they can get as it'll be their cure!)
cruise
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP