Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've been saved by Jesus Christ our lord and savior
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jesus died for the sins of mankind. The only way to full enlightenment is through the one true lord thy GOD. I know this now more than ever because of what I have experienced. Faith is all you need. Don't be persuaded by others that are blinded by the devil. Like Jesus said "forgive them for they no not what they do." Just because a scientist or someone with a degree says they discovered something or have proof of anything does not mean they are right. Faith is stronger than their so called facts. Be strong brothers and sisters and remember that we are all children of GOD. - oh wait I forgot to mention how elaborate and delusional everything I said is. I forgot that no one living today has ever met such a man. Jesus may have existed and to me if he would have seen what people have done in his name and with his image, he would be nothing short of disgusted. Of course I can't speak on his behalf for I don't know him because he is dead. Maybe he never existed? Maybe it was just a story to help control masses of unordered and simple minded people that if left to think there was no god would rip each other apart without hesitation for there would be no fear of hell as a repercussion. Are we over this yet? Can we beam past this archetype and shoot out light years away from this same story that has been told different ways thousands of times over? It is time for us to move on. It's time for us to leave this mistake behind. The idea of Jesus and the example he portrayed can be used to help some better themselves but its dangerous when people start associating the stories in the bible with reality. Basic instructions before leaving earth. That is it. Not reality scripts from the archive that was. Take them more as metaphors that help install morals. Love is the way. Unconditionally.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP