Users Online Now: 2,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 862,435
Pageviews Today: 1,170,811Threads Today: 326Posts Today: 5,163
09:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MAD - SANDY- LOUISIANA is BABYLONdon George/New MADrid World Order/Bayou Corne Sinkhole Marks ONE YEAR on 8/3/13!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been sitting on these clues for weeks but couldn't piece it together until I saw the first video below about a vision of the Louisiana sinkhole, as well as the New Madrid fault line!

Besides the Star of David alignment, the recent explosions, accidents and mass casualties happening around the time of the Royal Birth, I firmly DO NOT BELIEVE the ULTIMATE BLOOD SACRIFICE for the birth of Prince George Alexander Louis has NOT OCCURRED YET!! They are planning something BIG, bigger than all the stories we've seen…a WATER-THEMED event like Hurricane Sandy, the time period that Prince George was conceived!

Could it happen in the Gulf of Mexico? The New Madrid Fault Line? Be triggered by the Bayou sinkhole?!! Based on the vision above and many other possible prophetic dreams/visions, I have a feeling in my spirit that it's going to be CATASTROPHIC. It's inevitable that it could only end in the worst way with this sinkhole growing over the past year!

The FACT of the matter is this: the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill by British Petroleum got the ball rolling in DUE TIME…possibly for this year…for the ROYAL BIRTH SACRIFICE!!

Also see Americas division in land and spirit - Breaks/Separates in 3

(MAD) GEORGE
(SANDY) ALEXANDER
LOUIS
(IANA)

- THREE names instead of the usual four were especially CHOSEN for the future King of England!

MAD:

- King George III
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

- The Madness of King George (1994 film)
[link to www.imdb.com]

- King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from October 25, 1760 until his death on January 29, 1820

- Coronation: September 22, 1761 (22- Georgie's number)

- Prince Charles told some school children on December 8, 2012 that the monarch he respects the most is King George III. This was FIVE days after Will & Kate's pregnancy announcement and SIX days before Sandy Hook!

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

- King George III suffered from a recurrent, and eventually permanent, mental illness called porphyria, which is a blood disease.

- Porphyria is also known as the 'VAMPIRE' or 'WEREWOLF' disease. There are many types of porhyria with symptoms of purplish-red urine as one of the first to look for. George III was not the only royal to get the disease as it is hereditary and was passed down to other royals throughout history.

- There's a mutation process that happens in the blood and iron which becomes TOXIC, causing neurological as well as physical abnormalities, hence the reason why George III was the King of 'MADness'. It's the BLUE BLOOD disease if you will!

“Transylvania is in my blood,” quipped Prince Charles. “The genealogy shows I am descended from Vlad the Impaler, so I do have a bit of a stake in the country.” Some have claimed that porphyria, the blood iron deficiency upon which the vampire myth is based, runs in the royal family – perhaps it runs the colour blue.

[link to 21stcenturywire.com]

- The video below explains just the basics. The symptoms sound VERY familiar to me…like the symptoms of the Gulf residents after the BP OIL SPILL…now affecting the Louisiana residents near the BAYOU CORNE sinkhole!!

- VAMPIRE, WEREWOLF…ZOMBIES ?!!

[link to apps.ashland.edu]

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

- King George reigned during the time of the American Revolutionary War, which he lost to the 13 American colonies of the United States. July 4, 1776 became the day of independence for the U.S. (JULY is an important month INDEED!)

- After a final relapse of porphyria in **1810, a regency was established, and George III's eldest son, George, Prince of Wales, ruled as Prince Regent. On George III's death, the Prince Regent succeeded his father as George IV.

SANDY:

- #1 Hurricane SANDY hit New York City after trail of damage along the East Coast on October 29, 2012 - EXACT DATE a child could be conceived for the DUE DATE of July 22, 2013!

- #2 SANDY Hook Elementary School shooting occurred on December 14, 2012 by lone gunman Adam Lanza (born April 22, 1992 - 22 Georgie's # AGAIN!!) who shot 26 children, his mother and then himself.

- With the number THREE that dominated throughout this year so far, usually things do happen in THREEs as they say. Question is WHAT WILL SANDY #3 BE?!!

- The name SANDY is a short name for Alexander(ra) or Cassandra

LOUIS:

- One of Prince William's middle names...

:kingme:

- Also, it was mentioned that the middle name is likely to be in honor of the Duke of Edinburgh's uncle Lord Louis Mountbatten.

- The L-shaped state of LOUISiana was named after Louis XIV, King of France. It was given the name in French, which is 'La Louisiane', meaning "LAND OF LOUIS"!

- On August 3, 2012, a sinkhole suddenly formed in the town of Assumption Parish in Bayou Corne, Louisiana. The Bayou Corne sinkhole was created from a collapsed underground salt dome cavern operated by Texas Brine Co. About 350 nearby residents were advised to evacuate. Scientists have stated that the evacuation order could last for YEARS. Most of the affected residents have received $875 per week from Texas Brine Co.

- According to the wiki, the sinkhole is at least 750 feet deep and covered approximately 15 acres.

- As of JULY 9, 2013: it is now 22 ACRES!! Georgie's number AGAIN!

[link to www.weather.com]
[link to www.fox8live.com]

- Was the recent Gulf oil rig fire ON THE NIGHT OF PRINCE GEORGE'S BIRTH a hint of things to come?!!

Posted on July 28...

BP's LOTUS logo - The LOTUS Birth in I Pet Goat II

:IPG-BPOIL:

Thread: School Scene in I, Pet Goat 2 - Children Being 'Sacrificed' by the APPLE CONCEPTION - Lotus Birth [SANDY=GREASE!]?!

- **1810: mentioned above as the year George III took a turn for the worse with his illness and had his son take over the throne. According to the wiki, the Regency Act of 1811 was set in place for his son, who became King George IV after his father's death. So what was happening in the U.S. after this Act took place in the UK during this timeline?

The four NEW MADRID EARTHQUAKES of 1811-1812!

The 1811–1812 New Madrid earthquakes were an intense intraplate earthquake series beginning with an initial pair of very large earthquakes on December 16, 1811. These earthquakes remain the most powerful earthquakes to hit the eastern United States in recorded history. These events, as well as the seismic zone of their occurrence, were named for the Mississippi River town of New Madrid, then part of the Louisiana Territory, now within Missouri.

#1 and #2 both occurred on December 16, 1811, SIX HOURS apart
#3 on January 23, 1812
#4 on February 7, 1812

PART ONE

PART TWO

- If we took the date of SANDY HOOK and the timing of the first New MADrid quake, it would be TWO DAYS SHY of 200 YEARS EXACTLY!!
200 + 2 = 202 = 22…Georgie's number AGAIN!!

- Please see my past threads for more links and videos!

Thread: Mexico EQ + BP OIL SPILL Anniversary April 20th + COREXIT = Zombie Apocalypse?!!

Thread: GULF BLUE OIL PLAGUE - SYNTHIA, BP's FRANKENSTEIN - 4 Part Video Series

Thread: Who Will Die First when SHTF: A WARNING [DON'T Let It Be a REPEAT OF KATRINA!!]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP