Users Online Now: 2,211 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 571,937
Pageviews Today: 989,023Threads Today: 418Posts Today: 6,954
12:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Offering Daily One Card Readings from the 2013 Sacred Awakening 67 Card Deck from the Tropical Island of Maui.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Aloha Friends,

The one card reading is a daily message for you to reflect upon for your soul's learning and contemplation during the accelerating awakening and ascension process that many of us are now experiencing.

The Cards teach The Art of Remembering your Higher Consciousness Guidance.

Each card is a Gateway and with their messages you will Illuminate your Path and your Higher Potentials.

A Few Card Visuals
[link to www.sacredawakening.net]

More Information about The Sacred Awakening Cards
[link to www.sacredawakening.net]

The creator of the cards originally from Switzerland

Sincerely,

With Love for All,

Maui Reader

smile_kiss

P.S. I'm still waiting patiently for three very special people to request so I can complete the first phase of this service.

A Karma prize will assist me in this endeavor. So if you find it in your heart, your help would be greatly appreciated.

There are three cards left that haven't been pulled yet.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP