Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Tabernacle in the Wilderness is a Picture of an Ovum
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A new theory to ponder...

unclemikey-270

The Tabernacle in the Wilderness is a picture of an ovum.

The Ark of the Covenant is a picture of the Moment of Conception… where the “Magick” takes place. Some call it the “Shekinah Glory”, though that word is not in the KJV Bible.

The Two Cherubim are the two strands of DNA, donated from both parents, which can either create a boy or girl, which come together to create life. This all can be compared to X/Y Chromosomes coming together as well if one wishes.

This is why one enters through Jachin and Boaz (Heaven and Earth) in later temples. It is a picture how the future child enters the egg through Heaven and joins with Earth to form the ‘G’ in the middle chamber… because as most of us adults know… the ovum needs seed from the male to create life.

This is where the idea of the ‘Father’ comes into play.

That space between the Two Cherubim is where Daddy sits… not Mommy. Mommy is the Tabernacle ovum/egg remember? Trust me… Mommy gets plenty of “propers” here.

If I knew more about human physiology, maybe I could explain it all better.

So there it is on the right…

unclemikey-401

The Most Holy Place of Creation/Birth.

Yeah… pretty special I think. They thought so back then as well.

So when someone messes with childbirth (i.e. Abortion/Genetic Engineering, etc.), how do you think God feels about that?

Well, let’s find out shall we?

Here we have an example of what happens if you simply ‘touch’ the ark…

1 Chronicles 13:10
“And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Uzza, and he smote him, because he put his hand to the ark: and there he died before God”

What about looking into the Ark?

1 Samuel 6:19
“And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter”

God takes his creation very, very seriously.

Now then, if touching the Ark is bad, and looking inside it is bad… what about sitting on it?

Monstrance

isis throne

I ask all of you here… are these images something to be praised, or are they an abomination?

Fast forward to 26:00 and watch for a few minutes to understand this all better...

[link to youtu.be]

BTW, that Monstrance is in a CATHOLIC church. Catch my drift?

Now… fast forward to today where you have abortion pills for kids at the local school. God forbid you give a little girl an aspirin. That’s prison time for sure.

What’s going on here? Notice the moon the harlot is sitting on is a crescent? It’s almost “that time of the month”.

“the natural cycle of women who live and sleep out in the open away from artificial light is to ovulate on the full moon and menstruate on the new moon. But this is not the case for most modern women”

[link to www.cycleharmony.com]

She floats on the water (the moon is supposed to be in the sky btw).

[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

She says to the men out there… “Shhhhhh”… it will be our little secret. I can’t get pregnant. Is your wife PMS-ing? Come hither! Enjoy some time with me. Or screw it... Mix your seed with my Thoth "Little Green Book of Giant Codes" and create Mighty Men of Renown!!!

And now she sits in Daddy’s chair, while he is away at work… in complete and utter mockery, calling out to men as they pass by to spend time with her.

Again, I may not have it all 100% accurately described, but I know I’m damn close.

unclemikey-403

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP