Users Online Now: 1,852 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 658,619
Pageviews Today: 1,114,716Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 7,556
12:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HAHAHA Pattie Brassard debunked!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just posted on her Facebook wall! Whoops I mean his!

....This got snagged before Pattie deleted the thread. Its from her sister.. Patrick Brassard AK (Pattie Brassard) L is for Louise, my mother's middle name which he assigned to himself... disgraceful...is a man living in my mother's bedroom who hasn't left it since he occupied it 4 years ago after her death and wears her cloths. He lives on my father's SS and contribute nothing to the household. And he has never giving Birth to a daughter.... Most of what he says is made up with a grain of truth to it. He was in the army and left under less than desirable circumstances, He never parachuted into Grenada nor did he get deployed to Iraq. I changed his diapers as a baby and I can assure you there is no proof of him having surgery to change his gender. As far as NASA is concern, he did some wiring for their computer systems. He NEVER made a missile or designed a robot for the radiation plant in Japan. His heart is bad because of doing years of hormone replacement and then stopping because he could no longer afford it!!!... The TRUTH about Pattie Brassard is that he has a sister by the name of Patricia Brassard and what he is doing is scaring people who think he is qualified to be saying what he does. The payoff??? hearing his name on the internet, the radio, and having all of you people out there praising him.. I employ everyone out there to stop!!!! For God's sake look at his picture and make an informed and use critical thinking skills... And by all means do not send him your money....

LMFAO!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP