Users Online Now: 1,520 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 275,505
Pageviews Today: 472,684Threads Today: 229Posts Today: 3,286
05:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Had an astonishing lucid dream last night...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was riding in a vehicle at night, staring up at the sky. There were blinding city lights, to be honest it looked kind of like a Seattle like area or something. The full moon catches my eye and I watch it with my head resting on the glass. I am startled as a large, red planet comes from behind the full moon ever so slowly. It was as if time had slowed, but I could tell it was moving closer and closer with every moment.

I watched at first in fear, and knew that this large red planet was going to hit the moon. My heart began to pound until it happened. The red planet was reminiscent of Mars, but I did not see any visible ice caps and it looked a more deep red. Around the planet was a type of halo, almost like an interaction in the magnetic fields between the planets and the moon. The moment the halo appeared, the power went out and the atmosphere grew very clear.

I noticed an aurora dancing in the sky. The planet grew impossibly close until at last it impacted the right side of the moon. The impact was very slow, but it was as if I could feel it happening. It was all so very lucid, like some of the dreams I've had in the past. At that moment in the dream, time stopped. I was looking at this moment wondering how something so massive and frightening could be at the same time so beautiful.

You probably have guessed what had happened, the planet was destroyed. Well, actually no. Instead, this red body in the heavens absorbed the moon and took its place in the sky. The atmosphere was soooo clear, you could see the milky way and all of the stars like you were out in space.

Well, what a dream it was. I woke up feeling ready to cry. It was very emotional for some reason. As lucid as I can ever remember, almost as much as the time where I "dreamt" I jumped and didn't come back down, escaping the atmosphere and going into space. In that dream, I left the heliosphere and remember specifically seeing the horse nebula, which is in the Orion constellation.

Would you say this dream was just symbollic?

Normally, I know exactly what my dreams mean. This one about the new moon, not even a clue.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP