Users Online Now: 987 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 276,882
Pageviews Today: 422,221Threads Today: 165Posts Today: 2,198
04:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Aliens have infested the federal government - whistle blower. Fact. Please read...for your own sake.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My brother is a top official in the federal government. Obviously I cannot disclose his exact position, but lets just say he is a decision maker and you would know his name if you heard it.

He has worked in government and in D.C. for the past 20 years in varying positions. During this time he has always given me heads up on interesting information when he can, and it has always been as discussion or in passing.

But this past month has been different. Things are escalating at a rapid pace, and in his words "there is no going back."

He has been exposed to startling information that he has witnessed with his own eyes. As a former military man and my brother, trusted over the years, he has never acted or said anything like he is saying now.

Out of no where he began telling me that alien life forms, extra terrestrial, have infested the entire federal government in all areas, all departments, all the way up to the White House.

THESE PEOPLE YOU ARE SEEING ON THE TVS IN THE PAPERS ON THE NEWS

THEY ARE NOT HUMAN!

They have one thing in mind and it is devious. I wish I could say they are here to help....but they are not.

Their goal is total domination, exploitation, and eventual enslavement of the human race. They rely on us for survival, and they know how people will react if they find out. They cannot risk mass suicide or revolt against them until their reinforcements arrive.

But they have everything they need in place now.

My brother says we have less than 30-50 days before the full extent is revealed.

He recommends living as far away from major cities as possible, stocking on guns ammoo, water and food, and being able and ready to fight. Women, children, men, everyone needs to be ready to fight.

There is a lot more I can tell for those who are interested.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP