Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Saw a Dead Body Float Past my Window today
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message About 11ish .. happened to look out the glass slider and saw someone in the water.. looked like they were on a semi flat raft.

There was someone in a kayak about 30 feet away so I assumed the person in the water was sunning themselves while the person in the kayak stood watch and served as a buffer from boaters.

I watched for a few minutes (I'm usually not this observant) trying to ascertain what was going on.

Finally got the binoculars out and I thought I detected some movement on the "raft"

The kayaker seemed to stay the same distance away and finally paddled to the west.

I went about my business.. looked out again after 30 minutes or so. They kayaker was heading back toward the "raft".

I watched again for a few minutes until the "raft" floated behind a large tree down by the water which blocked my view.

I learned shortly thereafter.. the police had pulled a body out of the water.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP