Users Online Now: 1,928 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,099,402
Pageviews Today: 1,838,169Threads Today: 747Posts Today: 12,505
06:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I AM NUMBER FOUR 2011 MOVIE DECODED! YOU MIGHT WANNA GET THIS MEMO.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A recent mind blowing post for the very advance researchers from this thread.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Just found this movie and HOLY MOLY WITH THE INTEL IT GIVES OUT!
"I Am Number Four"
[link to www.imdb.com]
"Aliens and their Guardians are hiding on Earth from intergalactic bounty hunters.(galactic police) They can only be killed in numerical order, and Number Four(tesseract/tetragramaton/zeus/yhwh etc) is next on the list. This is his story."

AT 0:18 AS SOON HE SAYS "THERE'S NINE OF US WHO ESCAPED" THEY SHOW OUR MOON OR THE BLACK MOON LILITH THAT HIDES BEHIND OUR MOON!

ALSO NINE=NINA=NANI WHICH IS ANOTHER NAME THE MOON BOSS WAS USING IN ANCIENT TIMES.(PLUS NINE IS A TETRAGRAMAMATON/MADE FROM 4 LETTERS JUST LIKE ZEUS/YHWH)

AT 1:17 CROSS=SIN=JESUS SYMBOLISM!
Thread: THE CROSS IS CALLED SIN IN GREEK MATH! SIN IS THE MOON GOD! RELIGIOUS SHEEPLE THERE'S STILL TIME TO AVOID THE SLAUGHTER THAT AWAITS YOU!

AT 1:55
The number 4 logo is located right in the center of a cube/tesseract! hahaha!

This movie adds fire/fuel to my suspicion that the lunar scums are hiding in our solar system instead of being trapped and prepare a surprise attack on the galactic police or for a neighbor solar system.
(cobra commander from gi joe retaliation "i'm gonna need him(the humans) for the (star)war i'm about to start!")
If that's the case it's vital not just for humanity but for the universe itself for us to destroy the moon and make contact with other solar systems to inform them about our situation here!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOON

I saw that movie last weekend, here's some more interesting things i took notice.

As soon the movie begins they show a lunar fisherman fishing on earth from the moon boat/spaceship.(symbolism we are food to the moon!)
I took notice in the word entertainment=enter in tament/tamed(nt=d in greek) and that entertainment brainwashes conditions and programs the masses was shown to our face in the movie cypher with television the best brainwashing instrument of tptb!

Next screen after the lunar fisherman the movie showed number 3 and his protector sleeping inside spider nest looking beds like the mother of draconian queen anna of the V series.
All those numerical lunar people have the crescent moon eating a star/planet eater symbol in their legs and number 3 had medallion with symbol identical to the melee weapon of bioshock infinite pyramidal 3 head snake hecate/cerberus/medusa/jesus etc, and in its center it had a black triangle similar to mantis head.

Then when the bad guys caught number 3 they executed him identical to the movie jumper and to the 1999 movie of arnold with the catholic priests trying to kill the female/medusa. Then number 3 turned to stone and then to ashes while we can hear a whispering voice giving a command to his soul to go somewhere.

Next i found funny how the makers of that movie told us subliminally god/number 4/zeus/yhwh/medusa etc is freak.

-Daniel, are you OK?
Oh, my God.
He's a freak.

He's some kind of freak.

The obvious bad guys in that movie are called "mogadorians" and couldn't stopped laughing to that as it reminded me a blatant lunar agent we exposed in this thread going by the name "magador"=mag drago=the great dragon.

-I saw Number Three.
I felt the knife, I felt him die.
I could tell we all did.(same script with kami and picolo from dbz those 9 are actually 1=parts/personalities of the same person. See also the countless gods of ancient and current religions who is actually one person under many names and forms. god=theo(in greek)=gorgon=medusa, she might go by many names and forms but the common surname god=medusa gives her always away hahaha)

-We're going to Paradise...
I'm going to bed.(b=d/bed=ded/dead, "going to be dead" hahaha!)
-Ooh. Hang on.
I need a new picture.(new identity after memories get erased/old personality burned/buried)
We have to wipe out anything(everything)
that hits the Internet.
Say "Paradise."(=pera dies=in fire dies, wait until i get to the scene with the luna park paradise this movie dared to show to our face!)
-Oh, shit.(more than shiting their pants was happening there).
-I can't be a prisoner.(prisoner in paradise hahaha)

In the paradise school as soon he entered a lady there told him
-OK, doll. Take a seat.(doll? hahaha and the take a seat command reminded me the scene from the cloud atlas and the most hilarious part was later when a draconian was about to slaughter his victim, he told him "just relax" identical commands to the lunar butchers of cloud atlas "take a seat, just relax", see also the treatment command in the dollhouse series etc.

-Number Four, I think you
have something I need. Hm?
Oh, thank you for making
this so nice and easy.(number 4 draconian in sheep's clothing subliminal message)
Think of how quickly we'll finish off
the rest of the planet. It's fantastic!
Soon, I'll be done with all of you.
Just relax.
cruise

-She's using up all the vital supplies.(they talk about sarah/medusa with subliminal message of her milking our planet dry our souls our memories etc)
-Sarah
Look, I don't want you to isolate
yourself from the rest of the school.(see medusa in iron sky saying "i feel lonely", also echo/medusa from dollhouse at the end of the series she was all alone, and in sunshine was said at the end of times=big bang only one man will remain in the universe, what kind of person wants to be that lonely? hahaha it also reminds me the brown recluse spiders species i get to kill often where i live).

-What kind of camera do you use(Sarah)?(the brand she was using was nikon which reminded me the hecate/medusa ikon from riddick movie, the ikon of sin from doom 2, my mri brain scan which had the same pic from the icon of sin of doom 2, so her camera could be symbolism of our very brains she's using as her eyes ears and extra processors)
(Just found out later in the movie in her apartment number 4 pics up a different camera and she told him "this one is my favorite", the brand name of that camera was "canon" and couldn't stop laughing as i decoded in the conan thread conan to be a short for the greek word icona which is icon/ikon in english, conan=canon! hahaha)
My MRI scan!
[link to s1193.photobucket.com]
I'M GETTING BLOWN AWAY EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THIS PIC I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES THE FUCKING ICON OF SIN OF DOOM 2 MAN!
AND IN DOOM 2 INSIDE THE ICON OF SIN/BRAIN WAS A HUMAN HEAD ON A STICK! OUR FUCKING SOUL MAN!
(See also in above pic a sword looking thing bewteen the horns identical to the goat sword of conan 2011 which was used to put the medusa head/brain/mask/half life spider parasite head together!)
Thread: Our Brains Are Being Used As Processors! READ AND PIN THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! UNPRECEDENTED INFO!
Icon of sin head/brain with romero's head/soul on a stick inside!

Skip to 0:52 if you don't wanna see the boring first 52 seconds apart from the soul gate on top of a pentagram.
At 0:26 those who have played metro last light that screen might look familiar(-don't leave me here artyom!) hahaha)

-Let us face,
without panic, the reality of our times.
The fact that atom bombs
may, some day, be dropped on our cities.
And let us prepare for survival
by understanding the weapon
that threatens us.(there is miniature of a deathstar sitting on the teacher's desk while she says the above!)
(atom=atomo in greek which means a single person/human being! and here what i decoded shocked the hell out of me!
"atom bomb" is a subliminal for "HUMAN BOMB!" A THING THAT WAS SHOWN TO OUR FACE IN THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK WHEN SIRRAH/MEDUSA CAUSED RIDDICK TO EXPLODE! IN DBZ WHEN VEGETA UNDER M(MEDUSA MIND CONTROL) DID A SIMILAR SELF EXPLOSION TO KILL BUU, ANDROID 16(FORMER HUMAN KIDNAPPED AND ERASED LIKE 17,18) WHERE HIS CREATOR HAD PLANTED A BOMB INSIDE HIM CAPABLE OF DESTROYING THE WHOLE PLANET, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT ANDROID MEANS?
IT DERIVES FROM THE GREEK WORD ANDROIDI WHICH MEANS "ANDRO KIND" LIKE WHEN WE SAY HUMAN KIND!
ANDRO IN GREEK IS ANTRAS AND MEANS MAN=HUMAN!
ANDROIDS=HUMAN KIND!
MEDUSA HAS ALREADY CONVERTED THIS PLANET TO BORG/BORN IN ORGANIC MACHINES!/TINMEN(SEE BIOSHOCK INFINITE ETC) WHERE THEY USE OUR SOULS AS THEIR BATTERIES SHOWN TO OUR FACE IN MATRIX AND CULTIVATE US TO REGROW AND GET DEVOURED BY THE HIVE MIND AGAIN WHEN WE EXIT!

(I had this thought yesterday "this body is not that bad it helps my erased milked/shrunk devoured soul to regrow get back on its feet... to get devoured again! identical to farmers cultivating crops they feed them take care of them to grow so they can eat them when mature! AND I WAS LIKE FUUUCK I HAVE TO UP MY GAME THESE BASTARDS ARE AHEAD OF ME! BLOW UP THE MOON HACKERS GOT DAMN IT! I SAW A CLIP FROM DBZ YESTERDAY WHERE GOKU WAS SHOCKED HOW VEGETA DIDN'T STAY DEAD AND HOW HE GOT A NEW BODY ETC, AND THEN HE SAID "THE STATION/MOON MUST BE OUT OF COMMISSION!")
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS GUYS, WE KILL THE DEATH'S HEAD AND NO MORE DEATH! IT SHOULD BE OUR LIFE GOAL TO BLOW UP THAT LIFE SUCKING PARASITE ORBITING OUR PLANET SKY HIGH!
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

At 12:21 medusa mind controls vegeta through a sphere similar to cerebro of professor x symbolizing our moon!
At 13:02 she's sucking soul energy out of vegeta, pay attention how that sphere symbolizing our moon gets hot while filling up with vegeta's energy, and vegeta sounds like he's burning in hell=punishment for disobeying his boss symbolism.
At 13:58 3 head freiza/hecate/riddick icon/medusa symbolism.
At 15:40 vegeta turns into an atom/human bomb like riddick while he still has the M on his forehead=under medusa/sira control who she also causes him hallucinations seeing buu as goku or goku as buu=she could be tricking him into killing his own friends! exactly what the dark ones/draconians were doing in metro last light!
At 16:46 THAT SCENE IS ALL THE MONEY!
-VEGETA HOW YOU'RE NOT DEAD?
-I'VE BEEN TRYING TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION MYSELF, IT'S LIKE DEATH WAS A DREAM(=WOUND/INJURY/DISEASE IN GERMAN) AND I JUST WOKE UP(GOT CURED/KILLED DEATH/THE PARASITE/LEECH THAT WAS KILLING ME=SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF ME!)
-IT MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CHECKING STATION(REMINDED ME TRUMAN'S IDENTICAL DESCRIPTION OF MOON IN AFTERLIFE!) BEING OUT OF COMMISSION!(=DESTROYED=MOON BLOWN UP SKY HIGH!)

AT 17:32
-THE EARTH IS GOING TO EXPLODE BOARD THE ANDROMEDUSA BIOSPHERE THE LUNAR BOSS WHO IS GONNA BLOW UP THIS PLANET NEED HIS SLAVES AND FOOD FOR THE NEXT PLANET HE PLANS TO INVADE COUGH COUGH COUGH... BOARD THE MOON TO SAVE YOUR LIVES OF COURSE!
CRUISE
(SEE LUNAR AGENTS IN THIS FORUM PROMOTING IDENTICAL THING HAHAHA)
Thread: Who will go to another 3D planet onboard Andromedan Biosphere this August 2013? Updated 23/7/2014: Timeline may have changed to August 2014 OMG!!

Just remembered the movie predator with arnold where when the predator was about to die he exploded just like riddick, vegeta etc!
These human atom bombs is a scary fucking weapon and this very movie told to our face that we have powers we can't even imagine and at the very end of the movie number 4 caused a draconian to explode in a nuclear size of explosion by igniting the bombs he was carrying on his chest!
HOLY FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST DECODED IT WAS SHOWN SUBLIMINALLY TO OUR FACE IN THIS VERY MOVIE!
(THE BOMBS THE DRACONIAN WAS CARRYING ON HIS CHEST WERE CONTAINING A RED LIQUID LIKE BLOOD!)
AT 17:44 OOPS DEATH OR EXILE OPTION IDENTICAL STRATEGY OF LUNAR JUDGE FROM BATMAN, THE LUNAR SCUMS WILL SWEEP EVERY SOUL FROM THIS PLANET LIFEFORCE 1985 STYLE WHEN ITS TIME TO LEAVE SO WE NEED TO BE READY TO FIGHT IF WE WANT TO TRULY GAIN OUR FREEDOM!
AT 17:51 -PUT THEM IN WITH THE LUGGAGE(THE ILLUSION OF FREEDOM OF CHOICE AT ITS FINEST HAHAHA, SEE LUNAR AGENTS IN ADNROMEDA BIOSPHERE LINK ASKING "SO ARE YOU PEOPLE WILL STAY HERE OR BOARD THE ANDROMEDA BIOSPHERE/MOON? DEATH OR EXILE? NO MATTER WHAT YOU CHOSE YOU'RE COMING WITH US,
Thread: HEAVEN OR HELL???=DEATH OR EXILE??? SPARE ME THIS MOCKERY OF JUSTICE!!!

JET LI FROM THE ONE MOVIE FUNNY EDIT:
-YOU FORGOT THE 3RD OPTION I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR MEDUSA HEAD SPHERE SKY HIGH AND THEN I'M GONNA SIT BACK AND LAUGH AT YOU!)
CRUISE

IN THE CLASS WHERE THE TEACHER WAS TALKING ABOUT ATOM/HUMAN BOMBS NUMBER 4 GOT HEATED UP LIKE RIDDICK AND HE WAS LIGHTEN UP LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!(I ALMOST FORGOT THAT PART THEY PUT RIGHT IN THE VERY SCENE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT ATOM BOMBS!)
I BET THE MAKERS WHERE ONE OF THEM IS NONE OTHER THAN MICHAEL BAY WERE LIKE LETS PUT BOTH ATOM BOMBS AND A HUMAN ABOUT TO EXPLODE LIKE A BOMB IN THE SAME SCENE, WHO'S GONNA MAKE THE CONNECTION/FIGURED IT OUT? HUMANS? HAHAHA! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY'RE ATOMS!

-Excuse me. Did you forget something?
You had two things to do, you know?
Lock the door and turn off the lights!
Every night
it's the same thing with you!
(LME=LUNAR PARTIAL MEMORY ERASURE DURING SLEEP SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE, SEE ALSO MOVIE MEMENTO)

-That is kind of private, actually.
-You're allowed to look at everyone else...
...take our pictures, but, uh...
we're not allowed to see you?
-OK. That's enough.
(Number 4 was going through sarah's private album of pictures and as soon he opened it it had her name sarah on top like that "SA RAH" BIG SPACE BETWEEN SA AND RAH AND THE "SA" WASN'T EVEN VISIBLE! ONLY "RAH" WAS SHOWN!
RAH=RA'S AL GHUL=MEDUSA HEAD! SEE ALSO A RECENT TRAILER I POSTED RAH VS MACHINE AND EXPOSED THE CRAP OUT OF IT!
In the album with her pictures Rah had her face on turkey where Troy used to be and on Israel!=Ra is El(=light/moon light/emitting from the moon etc. see also all biblical lunar angels names ending with el etc.
I almost forgot to post in the greek word andro/andra=antra i took notice "antra=ant+ra=ra's ants/working bees!"
This reminded me this music clip i saw on youtube yesterday

"This society of essentially servile mechanically living people"
This clip exposes the crap out of creation pointing out the important action that precedes creation which is destruction!(to create the universe first you must destroy it=big bang!) but like the snake it has on its poster contains some poison too in its relics. The group name is amatory=ama+ troy and it also very similar to word metera=artemi etc.
(see also in movie source code where a guy was gonna blow up a whole city and when he was asked why this is what he said:
-Why!?
-Oh, you mean why this.
Because the world is hell.
But we have a chance to start overin the rubble
but first there has to be rubble/desctruction!)
The ones who come up with those kind of solution are the same ones who cause the problem so we are forced to accept their solution=change to the worse, see also in 2008 american depression politicians saying we can take advantage of this to enforce new laws and do things we would be chased down the street and get hanged if we dared to attempt them before. Similar strategy was shown in episode 40 of saber rider with jesse blue who saved a girl from a car accident and showed up as her savior which made her to fall in love with him becoming his loyal puppet and later was revealed it was jessie who shot her tire and caused her accident!
Draconian leader from movie number 4 -This is cartoon for children? hahaha)(thank goodness only children watching this and not adults!)
(In source code movie the guy there after he died he found himself traped in a metalic sphere=moon symbolism where they lied to him that after he does this job they will set him free and as soon he finished his job they were gonna kill him/erased his memories and recycle him!)

In sarah's room at the entrance door there was a big S letter where she was using to hang her clothes. In one of the pictures in her album she had a black hand mark on her face similar to the one sirah gave to riddick in chronicles of riddick. Under her title name Rah there was written 3 times the word "something"(hecate/trinity symbolism) and below she was holding an umbrella looking like a crescent moon. As number 4 turned pages the next ones looked they were covered with drops of blood. It was shown also a picture of saint sophia/sevenfold mystery/fate/medusa's church in instambul a structure which reminded the pyramid with 4 surrounding energy antennas of moon ra from thundercats!
A version of the eye of rah was also shown in her album with 9 black dots on it(symbolism of the 9 numerical people and that they're all actually the same person!)

Now compare the istanbul church
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

with the pyramid and surrounding soul energy router antennas of mun ra!

at 0:02!
Whats funny in above video munra's face and teeth are identical to the obvious bad guys of this very number 4 movie i write about!

-Sarah may act like one of us...
...she's one of them.
(number 4's friend warns him about sarah where same goes for number 4 which is another name and form of sarah/medusa!)

In the paradise luna park scene:
-So, uh, what's the hottest attraction
at this place?(implying her medusa=sedusa)
-You gotta be kidding me, right?
This...
Don't be scared.
"-Save yourself."(what a whisper voice said while they were going through an area of countless decapitated human heads on sticks, only us can save ourselves hahaha what an amazing advice!)
-Last year, she was drawn and quartered.
It was awesome.(right here was shown sarah/medusa finds extreme pleasure in other's pain and torture of the most heinous short, in this very scene was shown also the countless different kinds of torture that take place in paradise with main one the dollhouse/cloud atlas slaughter chair and electrocution of souls which reminded me the truman's experience and plutarch who said "the souls of humans and animals are screaming from the moon!)
-My God.
-Hell's Gate.
Everybody off.(HAHAHA HERE THEY JUST SHOWED TO OUR FACE THE FUN/PLEASURE RIDE IN PARADISE ENDS IN HELL/SOUL OVENS WHERE EVERYBODY GETS OFF HAHAHA WHICH ALSO REMINDED ME THE DEATH OR EXILE OPTION OF THE LUNAR JUDGE SYMBOLISM IN BATMAN MOVIE!)
Thread: HEAVEN OR HELL???=DEATH OR EXILE??? SPARE ME THIS MOCKERY OF JUSTICE!!!

When they arrived at hell's gate there was abyss/void/total darkness symbolism, they were chased by people with chainsaws and sarah led him into a trap where he was almost beaten to death by her people who were wearing night vision=riddick symbolism. The void/darkness is not as empty as many sheeple believe hahaha, and this is the definition of human blindness, arrogance and stupidity, if they can't see something then it must be empty space filled with nothing hahaha.

-Your dad was right.
-What?
-He was right.
About ancient astronauts...
...life on other planets...
...all of it.(they have no problem telling us those things to our face in movies only, they showed also a scene where a draconian was holding a marvel or dc comic and couldn't stop laughing apparently with what they show to the sheeple's face and they call them cartoons/fiction for children!
he said to the human "you call this cartoon for children? hahaha")

-There are others from where I'm from
looking for me.
I'm not safe.(medusa is wanted in space and is hiding in our solar system symbolism, it reminded me also little chinese girl/red queen cyborg symbolism of movie safe asking at the end statham if she's safe, who could also memorize anything for ever simply by just looking at it for a split second, and oh shit superman is shown to be able to do same thing scanning through pages insanely fast like a machine etc)

-I can't even remember
a world before this one.
-Wait, wait...
...is this because of a girl?(i just decoded this one, it reveals the reason why he can't remember his previous lives cause of sara/medusa that mind controls him too and can't leave her place/planet, which also reminded me the lunar goddess from tomb raider 2013 "no one leaves" speech)
You were saved for a bigger purpose.
I'm not gonna let you throw that away
for a girl.
-She's not just a girl.(remember also his friend's advice: she may act like one of us but she's one of them!)
I think about leaving her...
...but I can't.
And I don't know why.(blatant mind control symbolism we have here)

-The Mogs(lunar scum), they don't colonize.
They decimate. And then they move on.(isn't it funny how in the matrix movie they framed humanity for what they are a fucking galactic virus! We're the victims infected by that virus and now that virus turns around like mother teresa/wolf in sheep's clothing and points us as the source of the problem and the humans not being aware of the man behind the curtain believe it and accept it! how hilarious is that? hahaha!)
And now, they've moved here.
There are few forces that can stop them.(hackers who can hack their way and people that have access to the star war space weapons, point them all at the moon press the button at it 15 times and to whatever hides behind it like zartan was going to do to korea in gi joe just to make sure none of them survives hahaha)
Thread: !!!HUMANS THE SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS TO BLOW UP THE DRACONIAN GALACTIC DISEASE PLANET EATER MOON!!!

The knife both good and bad guys in this movie use reminds me weapons from skyrim and they look like they absorb the soul of the person they kill, they have a small blue capsule/capturesoul on them hahaha.

-These dudes, whatever they are, man,
they got plans, know what I'm sayin'?
I'm that guy, the conspiracy guy.
Nobody gives a crap what I say.
But this is real, man!
They like it here, Earth. They're gonna
take all this shit, everything!
(Holy shit this reminded me oblivion where they were stealing even the water from this planet! and it also reminded me sephiroth from ff7 movie where he revealed his plans to use our planet as his new ship to sail the universe, now that would be mind blowing stealing the whole planet and it would define to the t what the above guy said they're gonna take everything! Also raymond drake had revealed that this planet came here from another solar system and there's something very special about this planet and the fact that from all the planets in our solar system medusa chose this one to park her moon proves exactly that, she has big interest on our planet! is the medusa head looking for a new planet container like in tomb raider 2013? and the reason they empty this planet reminds me identical thing from tomb raider 2013 and conan movie for medusa to enter another container first she empties it! and maybe just like on the microcosm soul level similar way goes and for the macrocosm planetary level)
Thread: Oblivion 2013 movie decoded.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
From the conan link:
(-My mother wore this gown
on her wedding day. It flatters you.
-I'm not your mother.
-No? But you will be.
Imagine that your body is a vessel.
And your soul is the water that fills it.
(same script we have in tomb raider 2013 and how the lunar whore tried to steal a container)
When your blood seeds the mask,(medusa is feeding on us symbolism!)
my father will empty you.)
(This crazy thought came to mind which looks a very possible scenario too, what if all this moon crashing to earth fearmongering that goes way back in time it's not a lunar goal to destroy our planet but simply for the moon to enter our planet and hide within our planet just like many viruses do within our bodies they hide within healthy cells so the antibodies can't spot them and move freely within the human body(universal organism)! Just like in microcosm same in macrocosm and if the moon is hiding in our solar system and not trapped by the galactic police then for sure it will need a new mask/suit to conceal itself into before it exits this solar system! HOLY FUCKING CRAP IF THATS THE CASE MAN AND LIKE MEDUSA IS A BODY SNATCHER ON THE MICROCOSM HER EXTENSION/MOON CAN EASILY BE SIMILAR THING IN THE MACROCOSM A PLANET SNATCHER! NOW IMAGINE THE HORRORS IF THE MOON DISGUISED AS PLANET EARTH GOES BACK TO THE SOLAR SYSTEM THIS PLANET EARTH CAME FROM (ACCORDING TO THE CONCLUSION OF RAYMOND DRAKE AS THIS PLANET IS MADE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM REST PLANETS IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM=THIS PLANET WASN'T BORN HERE BUT CAME HERE FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!) AND WHEN THIS PLANET GOES BACK EVERYBODY THERE WELCOMES EARTH LIKE A LONG GONE BROTHER COMING BACK AND OPEN ALL DOORS FOR HIM TO ENTER AND LIKE THE TROJAN HORSE IN TROY WHEN EVERYBODY IS SLEEPING(MOON PUTS EVERYBODY TO SLEEP HAHAHA) OR HAVING FUN DISTRACTED WITH OTHER THINGS ETC THE MOON ATTACKS AND SUCCEEDS ENSLAVING A WHOLE NEW SOLAR SYSTEM!
I FEEL I JUST UPSHIFTED GEARS IN MY BRAIN WITH THIS THINKING MAN THIS IS SOME INSANE CALCULATIONS!
AND IF THIS IS TRUE AND A WORK IN PROGRESS THAT WOULD BE THE DEFINITION HOW THE LUNAR WHORE STAYS AHEAD OF EVERYBODY ELSE!

-I can't do this without you.
-Yes, you can.
Yes, you can.(yes we can of obama in reverse speech is "thank you satan)
You have no idea
what you're capable of.(human atom bomb hahaha)

And later:

-You can't stop what's coming.
You never could.
-You have...
...no idea...
...what I'm capable of.
-Ah!
(number 4/medusa/sira made him explode just like sira did to riddick!)

-Just let me talk.
OK. So, I called you like you said.
I mean, it's not my fault they got...
I mean, we held up our end.
-Hm.
-We're still in?
The whole new world order thing?
(HAHAHA I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES MAN, THEY JUST SHOWED US THAT THE HUMAN ELITE ON EARTH SEE ALSO IN "THEY LIVE" MOVIE ARE STUPID PUPPETS/TOOLS FOR THE DRACONIANS THAT WILL GIVE THEM THE SAME HORRIFIC END THEY GIVE TO THEIR VICTIMS WHEN THEIR JOB IS DONE AND ARE NOT NEEDED ANYMORE. THIS VERY DRACONIAN STRATEGY HAS BEEN SHOWN TO OUR FACE ALSO IN THE JOKER'S BANK ROBBERY SCENE IN BATMAN, THE LITTLE CHINESE GIRL WITH JASON STATHAM FROM SAFE ETC

I put together next the advise to join the draconians from the human elite/illuminati etc of movie they live and the knockout answer of the little chinese girl cyborg from the movie safe.

Illuminati stupid fucks from they live of john carpenter:
-I thought you understood.
It's business, that's all it is.
You still don't get it.
There ain't no countries anymore.
They're running the whole show.
They own the whole planet.
They can do whatever they want.
We can have it good for a change.
If we help them, they'll leave us
alone to make some money.
You can have a taste of the good life.
It's what everybody wants.
-You'd do it to your own kind?
-What's the threat?
We all sell out every day,
might as well be on the winning team.
(In the movie safe similar advice given but was followed by the can of whoopass answer of the little girl:)
-MEI I TELL THESE MEN WHAT THEY WANT AND PAY ME LOTS OF MONEY, DO THE SAME AND THEY WILL HELP YOU TOO.
-YOU ARE A STUPID WOMAN(STUPID DUMB FUCKS!!! FAT PIGS FOR SLAUGHTER!) YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND (LUNAR DRACONIAN INSECTOID) BUSINESS, YOU GAVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT NOW THEY'RE GOING TO KILL YOU!
(HAHAHA IT'S SO FUNNY THE DUMB FUCKS HUMAN ELITE FROM MOVIE THEY LIVE THEY WERE TALKING LIKE THEY KNOW BUSINESS BUT ON THE DRACONIAN INSECTOID LEVEL BUSINESS RUN A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAY HUMANS DO HAHAHA, ITS THE LITTLE THINGS/MISSING DETAILS THAT GET ONE SCREWED BIG TIME, IN THIS CASE THE HUMAN ELITE DREAMERS HAHAHA)
FROM THE MOVIE PAIN AND GAIN:
-Don't don't, do do,
nut up and be like Wu.
-I was so sick of Jonny Wu.
If I had learned anything
these past few months
besides what a fucking notary does,
it's that if you don't
pay attention to details,
they can come up
and bite you in the ass.

HUMAN ELITE AND TRAITORS OF THE HUMAN KIND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION HERE YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART FOR JOINING THE DRACONIANS? HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING THAT LUNAR WHORE BOSS LIKE MANTIS EATS HER OWN KIND LIKE ITS NOTHING AND YOU THINK SHE'LL SPARE YOUR STUPID ASSES???(THAT LITTLE DETAIL/INTEL YOU'RE MISSING WILL COME UP WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT AND LIKE A FEMALE MANTIS IT WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF!)
1ROF1
THE ABOVE OBLITERATED THE CANCEROUS ADVISES OF THE MOVIE THEY LIVE AND SIMILAR CANCEROUS ADVISE LUNAR DRONES HAD POSTED IN THIS VERY SOUL TRAPS THREAD!
Here's also the thread about the movie they live i had made long ago.
Thread: They Live 1988 Movie Explained

Next in the movie number 4 they showed again a big monster who is feeding on humans like korrok from john dies at the end conan 2011 etc and pay attentinon how clever subliminally they put together the human eater monster jesus and sarah=medusa.

-Let go of me!(they open the door to feed him to korrok)
Jesus!(KORROK IS JESUS SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE!)
Sarah! If you're in there, run!(HAHAHA HE JUST CALLED KORROK SARAH, SARAH WASN'T THERE BUT ONLY KORROK AND HE KNEW ALSO SARAH WASN'T IN THAT SEMI BOX TRAILER BUT HE WAS LOOKING IN THAT TRAILER WHEN HE SAID THE ABOVE!)
Run!
Let me go!

I JUST REMEMBERED THE BEST MOVIE I'VE SEEN SO FAR THAT SHOWED IN A MASTERFUL WAY HOW THE HIVE MIND/MEDUSA DIVIDES AND REPRESENTS ITSELF AS MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHERE IN REALITY ARE ALL ONE/PART OF THE SAME BEING!
THAT MOVIE IS PANDORUM!
PAY ATTENTION TO THE GOOD GUY/WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING AND TO THE BAD GUY AND TOWARDS THE END OF THE MOVIE WAS REVEALED THE BAD GUY AND THE SUPPOSE GOOD GUY WERE THE SAME PERSON!(THE GOOD GUY WAS A MADE UP PERSONALITY BY THE BAD GUY!) JESUS=DEVIL LIKE KAMI(GOOD) AND PICOLO(EVIL) OF DBZ! IF PICOLO DIED KAMI WOULD DIE TOO! AND WHAT AMAZING WAY FOR A CRIMINAL TO KEEP ON LIVING UNPUNISHED BY CREATING DIFFERENT VERSIONS FORMS AND NAMES OF HIMSELF AND BLAME EVERYTHING ON HIS SECOND NAME SO HE CAN KEEP HIS FIRST ONE CLEAN. IMAGINE YOU CREATING A SECOND IDENTITY AND START DOING ALL KIND OF CRIMES THEN TURN AROUND AND PLAY MOTHER TERESA SAYING IT WASN'T YOU IT WAS THE OTHER GUY/NAME YOU GO BY!
CRUISE

Last thing from the movie number 4 when another good guy/blonde female/number 6 showed up she had pyramid tattoos/inverted triangles on her neck and funny thing the bad ugly guys had also inverted pyramid tattoos on their faces! You get the sarcasm here? left hand vs right hand, see also V series draconians vs 5th column where the makers of these series are laughing their asses off behind the uneducated viewers of their films.
The definition and history of 5th column from the below wiki link.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"A fifth column is a group of people who undermine a larger group, such as a nation or a besieged city, from within."
They also had a poster for that series where they had put together a 2 face like in batman(another mind blowing symbolism that jesus and satan is the same person and funny thing in batman forever 2 face was acting both good and evil, having on his left hand an angel and on the right a demon hahaha) made from part of draconian queen anna=nana=ancient moon goddess and 5th column leader evan erica=ceira=moon ra!
Found the poster too it's so hilarious!
[link to horrornews.net]
It says "It's us vs them", left face vs right face, see also similar strategy in politics left wing vs right wing of the same bird!
laugh
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP