Users Online Now: 1,887 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 372,324
Pageviews Today: 589,255Threads Today: 202Posts Today: 2,929
07:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLPVC 's TheRawFeedLive COMET ISON w/special host GLPs Dr Astro - Tues Aug 27th 2013 11pm est (ON AIR LIVE)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message we're hoping outr other streams will be ready use blogtalk if nec

[link to therawfeedlive.com]

[link to www.make.tv]

[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

theres issues with internet folks were going to have to use the blogtalk streams

[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

looks like we're fixing the internet in the hotel room our house streams may be up tonight for live video.

i was talkin to hotel biz solutions. im not happy with anyone right now.

i hadda jump on my menstrual cycle & run ppl over

theyre on it.

update: cocks communications isp in the hotel cant up the bandwith. the money hole-o hotel (monte carlo) sucks the water out of the port jefferson ferry. never again.

use the BT streams tonight

tues aug 27th 2013

and our own dr astro will be headlining host

we will be live on location in las vegas - and i worked hard to get you a comet ison guest - monday aug 26th we will be starting either 1100pm, and we will welcome comet ison guest

ian musgrave
[link to www.adelaide.edu.au]
Biography/ Background

Dr Musgrave is a molecular pharmacologist/toxicologist who works at the University of Adelaide, Australia. He has a broad interest in the understanding of how surface receptors can modulate neuronal function and survival, as well as interests in natural product pharmacology and drug design. As well he is interested in evolutionary biology, science communication (committee member of SA Science Communicators) and an avid amateur astronomer.

more here [link to astroblogger.blogspot.com]

mars enhanced by ian musgrave
[link to www.universetoday.com]

Comet C/2013 Siding Spring might hit Mars in 2014
[link to www.news.com.au]

Want to see comet ISON at its Brightest?
[link to astroblogger.blogspot.com]

Comet may give Mars a close shave in 2014
Its calculated trajectory has the comet crossing Mars's orbit on Oct. 19, 2014, Australian blogger Ian Musgrave said.
[link to www.spacedaily.com]

cant wait til next week !!!!

dont forget to support therawfeedlive folks - sign up for 24/7 archive access to all our shows at [link to therawfeedlive.com]

and also support GLP & TRFL by hitting up our GLP store up
[link to www.cafepress.com]

:GLPVClive:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP