Users Online Now: 2,463 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,816,378
Pageviews Today: 2,514,877Threads Today: 616Posts Today: 11,661
07:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rapture Tribulation Christians and etc...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So this is a God-like productions web site. SO I feel that I am safe to assume that there are Christians on this website. Which would mean that I am also safe to assume that most of the Christians on here believe that we are all going to either be raptured away when the tribulation starts or left behind because we arent saved. Well news flash....we are all going to be here until the last second before Christ's second return. I would like to open up a discussion on Post trib, Pre Trib, and Mid Trib beliefs. Personally I believe Jesus was smart enough that if it was going to be pre trib or mid trib he would have come out and said it. But he didnt. If we are all to be raptured away by Jesus and then a tribulation and then Jesus 2nd Comming....wouldnt that make the Rapture his 2nd comming and his 2nd comming his 3rd comming? see why Pre-trib rapture makes no sense. However I am sure I will get hate on this thread just because I mentioned the word Christian.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP