Users Online Now: 2,068 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 595,071
Pageviews Today: 958,932Threads Today: 383Posts Today: 6,292
10:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I don't get it. Why should we get involved in syria's mess?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sure...no one wants to see a bunch of innocent folks suffer, but it's not our fight. Neither side gives a crap about the US. As a matter of fact, I'm sure just about everyone on each side hates the West.

Unless you have family there, why do give a crap?

Do you believe that their problems are worth a single American life?

Would you be willing to go over and help whichever side you are on?

Would you be okay with your son or daughter being sent to syria to fight?

Knowing how corrupt everthing is, especially non-profits, would you send money to syria to help the syrian people?

Would you have the US send money to the rebels in syria? Really, even though we're trillions in debt, have record numbers on unemployment and welfare? The white house is making threats to cut disabled veteran's benefits, but you would be okay with sending even more money that we don't have to a place where it will do little or no good, and the people there all hate us anyway?

Can you name a time or place when foreign intervention has really done any good, or done anything besides prolonging the inevitable outcome?

Again, I ask, why the hell should we stick our noses into their mess? What is there to gain? What is it worth? If you think we should intervene, would you be willing to go yourself, or send a loved one?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP