Users Online Now: 2,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,634,724
Pageviews Today: 2,388,976Threads Today: 654Posts Today: 13,489
07:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THIS IS AMAZING, PROPHECY GIVEN IN 1973 ABOUT EGYPT AND WW III. MUST READ,
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.tldm.org]

OUT OF EGYPT
Veronica - Our Lady now is walking over to a large rock. There's a large rock. It seems like the land is very barren. It almost looks like a desert land. I, I see in the distance large hills. Oh, they do look like pyramids, like you would find in Egypt—pyramids.
Now Our Lady has found a small rock, and She's sitting on the rock now, and—oh, She's bowing Her head forward and placing Her hands over Her face. Our Lady is crying.
Now Our Lady is pointing over to the large hills, and one in particular now is becoming very clear. It has a carved figure. Oh, I recognize it. It's the sphinx, the sphinx. They have a carved, like animal-like head. And now Our Lady is pointing to it, and She is saying:
Our Lady -"From out of this land [Egypt] will come number six, completing the reign of the spirits. He will promote the great War. Many will leave the earth by extermination of warfare." - December 31, 1973

“HE WILL PROMOTE NOW THE THIRD WORLD WAR”
“He will promote now the Third World War, the great War of destruction to mankind—a war that has never been met with a sequel upon mankind, a war of destruction so great that countries shall disappear in a fraction of a second. So great will be the power of 6 that he shall start this war!” - Our Lady, September 7, 1974

EGYPT
Veronica - I see now a map and I'm looking upon the countries that look like desert. I don't recognize them. And I see pyramids that I know is Egypt. Egypt, yes. And I see people dressed in long garments with covers over their heads and hands. They're like from the desert country. And they now are running forward. They're gathering guns from large crates and some are carrying sticks. Thousands and thousands of people are running forward. I see horses now galloping from behind. And now it's growing dark and there's another side of the map showing. I recognize—it's an Oriental country. The people look like Chinese. They also are gathering in thousands and I see, though the people look very poor and most are walking without shoes, I see now to the left of them large, thousands and thousands of people dressed in uniforms. They're a green - brown uniform. I can see the colors. And they have a red star on them. I see on their armbands a red star. And they have cap hats that are like a hunting hat with its peak, but there's a red star on the hat.
Now I can hear the noise of like, gunfire. It's like great cannons or—oh, the noise sounds so horrible, because I can hear the voices of people screaming. - May 30, 1974

EGYPTIANS AND ARABS
Veronica - Now Michael is turning back, and he's pointing over to the left side of the flagpole, beyond the left side. And I see . . . oh, I see a terrible, terrible fighting, a war. I don't believe it's in the United States, because these people look like they're Egyptians, and Arabs, and dark-skinned people. And now, though, as the—I hear the great roar of bombs.
I'm looking up, and the sky's becoming very lighted. And I am seeing thousands and thousands of people marching. But they look like Chinese, or Mongolian. No, they're—I believe they're Chinese; they're Asiatic. They're marching across the land, and they're boarding some kind of transport. They're going onto the water. Oh, it's a great War. Oh! Oh!
Now Michael is coming over to the left side of the flagpole, and he's looking down.
St. Michael - "My child, we have asked you to send the word to mankind that they will read in the Book of life, the Bible, the words given to them that will fulfill the prophecy of the latter days, Apocalypse. You are living the days of the Revelations. Read them and be knowledgeable, and you will not be caught without the light." - June 8, 1974

COALITION
Veronica - Our Lady is pointing over now to the right side of the flagpole. The sky is lighting up. And I am looking into a mapped area that looks like—yes, it is Africa. And I can see.....I'm looking over from the African part of the map, and I can see the other countries of Egypt and Israel and, Oh! Now Our Lady is saying:
Our Lady - "A coalition, My child, of the dark races. The world is fast heading to the culmination of the Armageddon." - March 18, 1975

GATHERING AT PALESTINE
Veronica - And oh, oh! And over by the top of the steeple, I see Saint Francis over there; by—over the top of the church there’s Saint Francis. Oh, and he’s picking up this bird; He’s holding the bird in his hand, the bird. The bird looks like it might have died; it’s very limp. And Saint Francis now is placing his hand over the bird. No, it’s sitting up in Saint Francis’ hand, and Saint Francis is pointing over, over to the right side. He wants me to look over the right side.
He—oh, I see. He’s pointing over, and over the right side is a map. And he said peace also will be denied the areas shown. Oh, dear! I can see Egypt, and I see, oh, Asia. Oh, I see a lot of people there; they’re all marching. They look like, kind of like Chinese... Chinese. And oh, they’re getting ready for war. They’ve got all these tanks... all these tanks. And they’re all marching, the armies; there’s a whole lot of them. There’s so many of them! Many of them look like young children, but there’s so many of them. Oh! And Our Lady said:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP