Users Online Now: 1,360 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 253,991
Pageviews Today: 336,943Threads Today: 111Posts Today: 1,331
02:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Iron Man/Tin Man 3 movie decoded.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

I saw iron man 3 couple hours ago and what can i say i'm speechless, it's one thing to figure out things on your own and a whole other to see them play right in your face!

In the beginning when tony puts on his suit we have one eyed ra symbolism with a pyramid covering his left eye while he says "i'm the best/beast". Before he put his mask on he spoke to it saying "Come on. I ain't scared of you." and it reminded me the medusa mask from conan where it attached to the human like a leech!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
The upside down pyramid in front of his chest was in front of a circle too(moon symbolism) and it reminded me the Tet from oblivion! and the mind blowing part is at the end of the movie when he got rid of this parasite pay attention what he said!

"-Let me tell you...
...that was the best sleep
I'd had in years."(Before he was getting nightmares! Tet was abusing his brain dollhouse style!)

"-Plus, something about just getting it off my chest,
and putting it out there in the
atmosphere
, instead of holding this in...
I mean, this is what gets people sick,
you know."(HAHAHA HE JUST TOLD TO OUR FACE THAT THE TET/MOON IN OUR ATMOSPHERE IS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE ON EARTH SO MENTALLY EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY SICK AND THROUGH MIND CONTROL MAKE THEM DO ALL KINDS OF EVIL TO EACH OTHER! THE FACT THAT THIS PYRAMID/TET WAS MAKING HIM SICK WAS SHOWED IN IRON MAN 2 ALSO WHEN IT WAS INFECTING HIS BLOOD! AND THIS FOLLOWING QUOTE FROM KILLING SEASON ABOUT GOD/MEDUSA/MOON IS PRICELESS!)

"...
-Do you believe
in God, Benjamin?
I believe in him.
I know he exists.
And I'll tell you why.
I was walking home
from the factory in Lukomir.
And I see a crowd of people
in town square.
The soldiers were dragging
Serbs from their houses.
They raped
my mother, my sister,
and they poured petrol
all over the wounded bodies.
The men,
they were not so lucky.
They used the axes to split their
heads open and let them die in square.
And I asked myself,
if God truly exists,
how could he allow
such terrible things?
Then I think all the things
that happened in my life
and I realized that is not
the proof of the absence of God,
this is the proof
of his existence.
Because men alone could not be
capable of such magnificent evil.

(Man not under lunar mind control is not capable of such evil! that last sentence is priceless!)
..."

"-If I'm right, we can access the area
of the brain that governs repair...
- Wow.
-...and chemically recode it.
-That's incredible. Essentially,
you're hacking into the genetic...
...operating system...
- ...of a living organism.
- Exactly.'
(WOW!(SARCASM) HUMAN CONTAINERS CAN BE HACKED LIKE CYBORGS HAHAHA SEE ALSO IN BINARY DOMAIN ABOUT CYBORGS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM HUMANS THAT CAN GIVE ALSO BIRTH ETC OR WAS THEIR CLEVER WAY OF TELLING TO OUR FACE WE'RE ALL CYBORGS?(SOULS IN A COMA/SOMA/CYBORG/MACHINE LIKE IN MATRIX!(GHOST IN A SHELL/CELL/PRISON!) IF YOU STILL CALL A CYBORG INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM HUMAN A CYBORG THEN HUMAN=CYBORG! AND IS IT FUNNY THAT BOTH CAN BE REMOTE CONTROLLED HAHAHA AND CAN'T BELIEVE HOW THEY PUT IT TO OUR FACE THROUGH MOVIES LIKE GAMER ETC. ALSO WHEN TONY WAS SLEEPING HE GAVE A COMMAND TO HIS SUIT WIRELESSLY THROUGH HIS BRAIN ALONE! WHICH WAS ANOTHER AMAZING MESSAGE THAT WHEN WE SLEEP OUR BRAINS GET CONNECTED WIRELESSLY TO THE MATRIX/DREAMWORLD/LUNAR COMPUTER WORLD WHERE THEY USE OUR BRAINS AS PROCESSORS!)
Thread: Our Brains Are Being Used As Processors! READ AND PIN THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! UNPRECEDENTED INFO!

Next the movie in a very clever and funny way showed to our face that the universe is just like a brain and that we live in the medusa brain/icon of sin/cerebrum/cerberus/present/serpent!

"-Regard the human brain.
Uh... Wait, hold on, hold on.
That's...
That's the universe. My bad."
1rof1

"-Strangely mimetic, though,
wouldn't you say?
-Wow, that's amazing.
-Thanks, it's mine.
-What?
-This. You're inside my head."
(AND THIS GUY SYMBOLIZED UROBOROS/SERPENT EATING HIS TAIL HAVING CHINESE DRAGON TATTOOS ALL OVER HIS BODY AND HE COULD SPIT FIRE OUT OF HIS MOUTH TOO! WE LIVE IN THE PRESENT=SERPENT! MIND BLOWING STUFF I FIGURED OUT ON MY OWN AND HERE COMES THIS MOVIE PUTTING IT RIGHT TO OUR FACE! AND THE MOST MIND BLOWING HAS YET TO COME!)

"-Gods, aliens, other dimensions.(subliminal that gods are aliens from parallel dimensions/parallel planet to be precise hahaha)
I'm just a man in a can."
(GHOST IN A SHELL/CELL/PRISON! It also reminded me general slate from bioshock infinite screaming to our face that in heaven they converted us into a TINMAN!)

"-The only reason I haven't cracked up(hatched like in john dies at the end)
is probably because you moved in"
(And here's when my jaw dropped to the ground)

-I guess I'd say my armour,(tinman/human body,walking eggrave!)
it was never a distraction,
or a hobby.
It was a cocoon.(I HAD SAID EXACT SAME THING ABOUT THIS BODY WE WEAR IN THIS VERY THREAD MAN, I WAS TOTALLY STUNNED WHEN HE SAID THAT!)
And now,
I'm a changed man.
You can take away my house,
all my tricks and toys.(subliminal for the complete robbery on us that takes place after we exit our cocoons/walking eggraves)
One thing you can't take away...
I am Iron Man.(JUST TOOK NOTICE THIS MOVIE LIKE IN BIOSHOCK IS CALLING ALL OF US TINMEN! IRONMAN=TINMAN!)
YOU CALL SOMEONE IRON MAN ITS COMPLIMENT, TINMAN HE'LL BE EXTREMELY OFFENDED!
CRUISE

NEXT I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES AND I FOUND THE SYNCHRONICITY AMAZING TO WATCH THIS MOVIE DAYS APART FROM THE I AM NUMBER 4 WHERE I FIGURED OUT THAT LUNAR WHORE CAN MAKE OUR HUMAN BODIES/TINMEN EXPLODE!
Thread: I AM NUMBER FOUR 2011 MOVIE DECODED! YOU MIGHT WANNA GET THIS MEMO.
(IN NUMBER 4 PAY ATTENTION WHEN THE TEACHER WAS SPEAKING ABOUT ATOM BOMBS(ATOM/ATOMO IS HUMAN IN GREEK!) NUMBER 4 GOT EXTREMELY HOT JUST LIKE THE INFECTED HUMANS IN IRON MAN 3 RIGHT BEFORE THEY EXPLODED! AND THE IRON MAN SUIT THAT RESEMBLED THE HUMAN BODY TOO WAS SHOWN ALSO TO BE AN ATOM BOMB TOWARDS THE END!)
"-Jarvis,
do me a favour and blow Mark 42."
(In this part the iron man suit attached to the bad guy's body like buu's skin/like a freaking leech!)

Next we get some interesting intel of how they attach our soul to this body/tinman.

"Now, this is live.(life/human body)
I'm not sure if you can tell,
but at this moment
the body(soul) is trying to decide
whether to accept EXTREMIS(external container/buu's skin)
or just give up.
-And if it gives up,
-I have to say,
the detonation is quite spectacular.
But until that point,
it's really just a lot of pain."(we have symbolism here also of burning in hell/melted to scrap metal like the autobots in war for cybertron game and funny thing tony at the end of the movie was driving a car named e-tron!)

-Mr President,
I know this must be getting frustrating.
But this season of terror
is drawing to a dose.
And don't worry,
the big one is coming.
Your graduation.(he was meaning his death which is birth to the parallel dimension/cocoon/egg hatches and funny thing graduation in greek is apofetisi where fetis is similar to fito=plant and to the english word fetus and apo=from so graduation/apofitisi is another codename for the rebirth of our erased/killed soul back to the soul dimension. In saber rider was revealed to our face that when we die in the soul dimension/get burned and erased, we become humans, being put into walking eggraves/tinmen and i find funny how that shit works, we die here we are born in the soul dimension we die there we are born here, death in one dimension being birth to another one.)

-All right, everybody.
No talking and no eye contact.(don't look at the dragon/medusa)
Unless you want to get shot in the face.(no one sees my face and lives -yhwh/medusa)(similar medusa symbolism we had in nemesis movie where when alex looked at the face of a cyborg resembling medusa he was shot by a gun barrel he was hiding behind his eyes hahaha)

-I think he was trying to say,
I want my goddamn file.(i found funny that he said file instead of life and that file=life, plus our life/memories is like data on a file for the lunar scum so for them it's file what for us is life hahaha)

-Mr President.
Only two lessons remain.
And I intend to finish this
before Christmas morning.(what happened at christmas this movie showed later tony stark blew up/erased/made all human containers self explode/atom bombed while sitting back and enjoy the fireworks)
Meet Thomas Richards.
I'm going to shoot him in the head,
live on your television in 30 seconds.
The number for this telephone
is in your cell phone.
Exciting, isn't it,
imagining how it got there?
America,
if your president calls me
in the next half-minute,
Tom lives.
(And as soon he called him he shot Tom!, identical thing was shown in lockout, safe movies where the moment you give the draconians what they want they kill you! The scene from lockout was so hilarious by the way(emily crying: -you said you wont kill them)hahaha)

Next we have some body snatcher symbolism.

-If you want this suit,(human body)
you're going to have to
pry my cold dead body out of it.(erased/killed soul!)
-That's the plan, Colonel.
(And guess how he exited his suit/human cocoon? fighting and kicking ass! identical to athena who exited her brain fully armed and ready to fight! thats the lunar scum right there putting to our face how we need to be when we exit if we want to survive on the other side and i bet they're laughing at us too watching none of us taking notice and understand what they show us!)

Next the movie showed Tony stark to keep getting anxiety attacks when he was hearing the name "new york" and i suspect that is a subliminal for something very bad that might happen again in new york.

-Maya, you're kidding yourself.(she was a botanist and reminded me uma thurman/medusa from the batman movie, funny thing maya is the name of the lunar goddess the mayans named themselves after and in hindu yama is the god of death and hell/moon, he wears a crescent moon on his head in many paintings too plus maya=yama, anyone heard of the motorcycles yamaha? this is so funny as those motorcycles my aunt was calling them killers cause so many people had died on them and i just recently learned who yama is hahaha)
-You don't remember?(maya/medusa/lunar goddess erasing people's memories symbolism)

-But as I looked out over that city,
nobody knew I was there,
nobody could see me,
no one was even looking.(funny thing similar thing applies to the moon, no one even suspects the terror that orbits over their heads!)
I had a thought that would
guide me for years to come.
-Anonymity, Tony.
Thanks to you,
it's been my mantra ever since.
You simply rule
from behind the scenes.
Because the second
you give evil a face,
a bin Laden, a Gaddafi, a Mandarin,
you hand the people a target.(same thing was said in control factor movie but i learned from the cypher movie that the lunar boss doesn't mind showing his face to everybody as long they're not aware that this face belongs to the lunar boss and towards the end of the movie i was verified hahaha i'm getting good at this)

-No more false faces.
You said you wanted the Mandarin.
You're looking right at him.
It was always me, Tony.
Right from the start.
I am the Mandarin!(it would be more amazing if they had him taking the form of the mandarin/ and this strategy is similar to hide in plain sight, in control factor movie in the beginning they showed to our face medusa to be evil then they had her turning good/jumping to the good guys' side but they missed to make the scene they did in iron man 3 where she would say at the end "it was always me right from the start" hahaha!)

-Ever since that big dude
with the hammer fell out of the sky,
subtlety has kind of had its day.(symbolism that a day will come where the lunar scum wont be able to keep playing/ruling behind the scenes/staying in the shadow and will have to reveal themselves. see also in transformers "time for the slaves to meet their masters")
Thread: The Transformers Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon Decoded!

-You... You breathe fire? Okay.(resembling chinese dragon/888/jesus/satan and i find hilarious the pathetic effort of the chinese to fool us that their chinese dragon is a symbol of good luck wealth, prosperity etc, hahaha take your dragon and shove it where the sun don't shine lunatic chinks!
Whats next cobras and black mambas are not poisonous and their bite gives life instead of taking it?
cruise

-It's a glorious day, Savin.
This time tomorrow,
I'll have the West's
most powerful leader in one hand,
and the world's
most feared terrorist in the other.
I'll own the war on terror.
Create supply and demand.(playing and being both sides strategy gets revealed, hero vs villain, god vs satan etc, see also tony's puppet containers self explode and killian's puppets self explode, tony with tet on his chest=dragonian killian!)

-Stuck? Do you feel a little stuck?(stuck/strapped in a human container symbolism)
Like a little turtle,(he wears chinese dragons tattoos and called tony a turtle which is also a chinese draconian symbol, another give away that tony=killian and both resembling the lunar scum)
cooking in his little turtle suit.(twin serpent dna suits, indeed we wear draconian slave suits)
Oh, Tony.
She's watching.(medusa)
I think you should close your eyes.
Close your eyes.
Close your eyes.
You don't want to see this.(before he said if you make eye contact you get shot/killed and i find interesting the advantage we might be giving them if we keep our eyes closed like the bird that buries its head in the sand, the situation here is like a double edge sword, wearing some special glasses like the ones from the movie looker would turn the medusa weapon ineffective on us, got to act like athena in draconian mythology and craft some shit before we exit this cocoon hahaha)

-All wrapped up here, sir.
Will there be anything else?
-You know what to do.
-The Clean Slate Protocol, sir?
Screw it, it's Christmas.
Yes, yes.(Thats the scene where tony like sirah from riddick makes all suits/resembling human containers self explode, it could also symbolize global memory erasure like the draconian bible describes the lunar whore caused to the whole planet and i hope they don't mean 2013 christmas for f*cks sake!).

-To be able to share
all my intimate thoughts
and my experiences with someone,
it just cuts the weight of it in half.(this also reminded me the countless movies with characters that resemble the lunar boss getting cut in half and funny thing tony took it a step further and described his situation and as a snake eating its own tail which is the chinese dragon=uroboros the bad guy was wearing as tattoos too hahaha)
You know, it's like a snake
swallowing its own tail.
Everything comes full circle.(he just gave us the draconian speech "everything gets devoured by fate/medusa/korrok/dragon symbolism")
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP