Users Online Now: 1,075 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 273,612
Pageviews Today: 439,012Threads Today: 139Posts Today: 2,614
05:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I just did something that I've never ever EVER done with a girl. Ever! And it felt SOOO good!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I did something tonight that I have never ever ever ever done WITH A GIRL. And it felt SOOO FREAKING GOOD! And so right. And so beautiful. And oh my God I can't even explain how it made me feel. But WOW! And everything is going to be okay!! LOL! Wanna know what I did? (ITS NOT SEX HAHAH!)

Me and my ex girlfriend prayed together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never ever ever ever ever prayed with a girl.

Not a girl I love!!

Not a girl I've dated!!

I was crying!!! She was crying!! I had goosebumps and chills and everything.

Oh and don't worry I found Jesus! LOL! He was there. When two come together in his name, he's there!!

OH! And omg I opened a Bible for the first time in idk how many months. Long long long time. I had stopped reading the Bible.

And I opened it tonight. And she let me read to her.

And she read to me!

We read the freaking Bible together! AND THEN PRAYED!

LOL!

Why is this so mind blowing to me?!??

im gonna tell you what it felt like..it was like some adam and eve stuff! we're having this conversation. i'm telling her all these things and we're laying ourselves on the line for each other. totally naked. vulnerable. then i had this epiphany. i knew where i went wrong. and i told her. and i apologized. and cried. and she saw what she did wrong and told me and apologized and i cried. and then we both realized that we had made an Idol out of each other. and put each other before God. and gave each other power and control over each others lives. and we both agreed that no one should have that much power. but only God can! AND HEARING HER SAY THAT!! blew my mind!! her faith!! omg her faith was soooo beautiful. i told her her faith was like the most beautiful dress you could imagine out of vogue and like her hair was all done up all curly and sparkly like that's what she looked like to me in that moment, in my mind, because of her faith.

So we clothed ourselves back up.

In faith!

And then we realized what we had done. And we were like "how do we pray together?" and we were laughing and joking like what are we supposed to do? like two nervous kids who want to kiss for the first time and dont know how. and then she was like "!! I KNOW!! we can say the Our Father..together..and then i'll talk to God..and then you talk to God..sound good?"

And then we did. And WHOA!

It was like we clothed ourselves back up. But we weren't like Adam and Eve..we didn't say "Where are you, God?"..we had the strength and the courage and determination to approach Him boldly!! and we were like here we are!

And then God let us back in.

And now,

Well, we may not be back together.

But at least I feel whole again.

red_heart
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP