Users Online Now: 2,031 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,542,138
Pageviews Today: 2,122,850Threads Today: 517Posts Today: 9,419
04:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***WW3 PROPHECIES FROM EUROPE*** ISON, THE REAL 2012 AND A NEW AGE (My personal story)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey folks!

I never posted a thread here in which I expressed my own take on any ongoing situation we had or the ones we are still in. My perspective comes from an angle that is hard to explain and that most people would concider as a mix-up of many different known conspiracy theories, but it was pretty much the first unbelievable story I ever read of and my entrance in the realms of woo-woo. So here we go:

About 10years ago I read a book called "The 3rd WW" written by Jan Van Helsing. Many call him the German David dIcke except he is not writing about Reptiles but all the rest is quite the same. However this book about the 3rd WW was very different from the other books he wrote because he just referred to a collection of all prophecies he could get his hands on. What he then did was that he showed the similarities of all European writings of that kind. As he indicated it seemed like they were describing all the same events with special focus on the the world wars. The prophets were all using different analogies because they came from different cultural backgrounds and from different times but he managed to match them all together and created a timeline. Of cause he started with the events that already took place and showed how they were described. To me it was more than convincing. After that he made a timeline of things to come. BTW the book was written in 1998 and published in 1999. All prophecies and sources he used were in public domain since decades or even since more than 300 years.

What stroke me was that the last event on the timeline he could see that happened was the reunian of Germany. After that many sources described the same important event that was pictured as big birds of flames falling in big towers and the towers will disintegrate. He thought at this time by putting all descriptions together that maybe a big city in the US could become attacked with cruise missiles. He thought of NYC or Chicago. Well, 2 years after publishing his books sold very good because he really hit it with 9/11.

So, what about now? Of cause his timeline went on with many details of a developing WW3. This really scared me at this time and I tried to get these information out of my head. I realized that I became paranoid somehow. Maybe you know this situation were you have to deal with something you can't handle yet - what do you do? I had to talk about it and of cause I talked to many people but most of them specialy at this time in 2003 thought I got crazy. Well, I thought I was nuts sometime myself. Because this book was a PDF-file I erased it someday and I had sworn myself never to look at it again, but still some indicators of how the war would begin are still burned in in my mind.

Are you still following me?

Now I tell you all I can remember:

* WW3 starts in the Middle East
* Western and Russian troops will be in the Mediterranean Sea
* Big trouble in economy
* West want to strike in Syria or Iran
* Somehow when everyone things the battle begins there will be negotiations and peacetalks before it even starts
* one quote I remember: "when everyone shouts "Peace, Peace is at hands!" the final war is only around the corner
* at some point the Russian will invade Europe
* with 3 main attack-groups right into Germany
* they will be stopped before French boarder
* NATO will cut supply lines with hundreds of miles long cut from south to north with plane that drop yellow stuff that kills everything (soewhere at Prag) - it might be some secret chemical weapon
* only a few atomic bombs as I remember: one in North-Sea and in some major city in Europe (maybe more)
* there was some things about a possible invasion of Chinese troops in North America but most descriptions were about Europe

Now it gets really interesting:

The war is not stopped by peace treaty or all out nuclear war but by a cosmic event like a Meteor or Comet or something very extraordenary. Many will see it as a message of God but there will be fire and earthquakes and that will be so bad, that all military efforts will be stopped. There will be also 3 days of darkness - all say its totally deadly to go outside, but after 3 days its all over. I know that doesn't make much sense, but even the prophets had problems to describe this events. After all - 2/3 of world population is dead and a new age begins that many perceive as the golden age.

Summery:

I know, what most think: all b/s theories in one story. Well I got them all at ones. We have a little late 2012 Maya Event, 3 days of Darkness Event, WW3, we have ISON in it.. So what else.

So at least at this point all indicators I read of and I can remember are matching and I feel the need to communicate this here. Maybe I never recovered from the paranoia I got by reading that book maybe I make use of the GLP-effect to avoid the worst, maybe I just need to warn the ones that dare to read this.

That´s pretty much all - I will post some links later.

Love you all! Namasté
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP