Users Online Now: 2,494 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 585,461
Pageviews Today: 983,549Threads Today: 330Posts Today: 6,034
11:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If I was satan and wanted to make people HATE God this would be the VERY FIRST THING on my agenda..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If I was satan the very first thing I would have on my agenda would be to create as many religions as possible, all run by me with the sole intention to keep the sheep in fear and terror of the REAL God...to blacken his name and make him look like a heartless arrogant worship demanding monster. Which of course is what SATAN is but he wants to accuse God of being what he is...like a homosexual will always accuse you of being one too if you voice your disgust at their "Lifestyle". Same tactics..same "Fruit"..same person BEHIND it..thats why.

Having nothing but fear and terror of the real God produces more hate and mistrust and breeds arrogance ansd spite and causes pride and haughtiness to grow and prosper.

Seeing a pattern yet?

So how do you spot a "Satanic" religion?

Its easy.

YOu look for the telltale signs of fear and pride and arrogance which ARE the hallmarks of The work of DARKNESS.

Here is how to spot and ANTI God religion.

1) They are ALL convinced THEY are right and all the others are wrong.

2)They are all certain..and voice this much and as often as thay can..that the ones who are "Wrong" will be tortured forever by whatever brand of bi polar sadistic god they worship.

3)They all use fear and terror to control their members
EG:-"Do as this law/teaching/guru/pastor/book/priest/sermon ect suggests or you will be cursed/burned alive forever/smitten/come under demonic attack/end up possessed/ ect.

4)They are all about CONTROL..control of your money..of your mind..of your actions/words/life and they all impose guilt and fear as "punishment" if you dont tow the line.

5)They are all about money..it always comes down to CASH..and if you dont hand it over they label you a "God robber"..you are robbing God..and thus come under the punishments/threats made in point 3.

6)They all use "LOVE" as the bait to get you in..mixed with "Fear" of some sort of terrible DOOM if you dont join them. Then once they have you the LOVE stops..and the DOOM increases..till you are left a mindless fear controlled zombie..arrogant and proud and self righteous..and the victim..who then being fully "Indoctrinated" after a time...then beleives point 1 completely..and proceesd to inflict steps 2 to 5 on other prospective victims.

Any religion or creed thast uses these techniques are opertaing under the precepts of what you would term "Darkness"..or "Evil" because evil, by its very nature, runs and feeds and grows stronger on fear and control.

The PTB use these same techniques.

Fear of terroists..the feeling of being "Special" and of the "Elite" if you tow the line..protected by their umbrella of "Control" of almost every aspect of your lves.

Thats because the PTB as you all know by now are all "Luciferian" in nature and practice...and use fear..control..cashflow(So long as its flowing THIER way)..and terrible consequesnces if you dont "Measure up" to their parameters.

So..if the PTB use these same techniques...and you all foster a rather healthy dislike for the way they "Control" things..then why do so many who voice such an opinion of them..end up following the SAME system under the guise of "Religion" which as you can clearly see are all based and run on the percepts of "Evil"?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP