Users Online Now: 2,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 389,349
Pageviews Today: 618,498Threads Today: 216Posts Today: 3,092
07:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject There is a concerted media effort to cow and emasculate the white male and corrupt the white female
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When in high school, not too long ago, I got into/threatened to start multiple fights because of cocky blacks saying things to my sister (while I was with her), thinking I would just let it slide like another white p*ssy. Almost didnt graduate due to suspensions etc. almost all due to this type of thing. Though it's funny, the majority off blacks backed off like b*tches when I asked them to come off campus with me, after proceeding to talk sh*t to me after saying vulgar things to me sister while we were still in the school.

They clearly believed I was another cowed girly white boy that wouldnt say nothing, and were also so f*cking suprised when I did, I wonder why that is....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP