Users Online Now: 2,109 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 930,047
Pageviews Today: 1,238,295Threads Today: 308Posts Today: 4,783
10:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HUMANS ARE NOT ON TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!.....GOD IS!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message MIND BLOWING INTEL FROM THIS THREAD
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

I saw the movie 21 grams and this part that was showed in the trailer wasn't included in the movie.

At 0:40 "whoever looks for the truth he deserves the punishment for finding it"
(that part wasn't included in the movie and the funny thing for this pathetic blackmailing is that it's similar to death or exile of the judge in batman.
draconians: -don't look for the truth or we will punish you /burn you/torture you in our moon etc etc.
Human: -ok i didn't look for the truth.
draconians like in iron man 3 like in lockout etc start punishing the stupid human regardless of if he did or not!
cruise
Thats why i don't even pay attention to their blackmailings and i do whatever the hell i want especially the things they don't want us to do!)

Few very interesting things i noticed in that movie.

-Jesus betrayed me.
-Stop this shit, or you're
going straight to hell!(again death or exile trickstery! hahaha)
-Hell?
This is hell. Right here!
(He pointed to his head=cerebrum=cerberus=icon of sin=small medusa head=hades!(we're already dead living in hell with our brain/cerebrum like cerberus keeping our soul trapped/strapped to hades=head! hahaha holy fuck!) And here's the mind blowing thing i noticed. The secret societies preach "as above=moon so below=earth" and i realized that all the tortures we experience in the moon after death we can also experience right from these bodies we wear! Mental emotional and physical pain! even memory erasure/amnesia! In riddick dark fury anime was shown in athena's spaceship people were being used as processors and getting mentally tortured=nightmares exactly what happens to us during sleep.
And here's the mind blowing quote of riddick when he left revas/minerva's moon ship and landed on earth in a capsule=reincarnation symbolism exactly as it was described in truman's book.

"I didn't escape dark athena, i just traded one hell for another!"
-Riddick
(as above so below/hell above hell below/big medusa head/brainiac above small medusa head/brain below, thats similar analogy to macrocosm/microcosm where i noticed also micro/mecro=macro as "a" is "e" rotated upside down and they get exchanged/take each other's place in many words similar to the "a" and "o" in mother/father etc. Also in greek is makres for macro and mekros for micro, its the exact same word when we replace the o with a like in father/mother hahaha!)

-They say we all lose 21 grams...
at the exact moment of our death.
Everyone.
And how much fits into 21 grams?
How much is lost?
When do we lose 21 grams?
How much goes with them?
How much is gained?
How much is gained?
21 grams.
The weight of a stack of five nickels.
The weight of a hummingbird.(this reminded me plutarch who said that our soul after after death is like a caged bird that has been released)
A chocolate bar.(holy shit just took notice of that, they just told to our face our soul is food! they raise us in these eggs/containers like farmers raise cattle=food for slaughter! like cultivating crops etc, a chocolate bar hahaha it reminded me also this ad that was posted in this thread many times

-And when loss(21 grams=soul!) was burnt,(IN SOUL OVENS)
the maize fields became green again.(REINCARNATION SYMBOLISM! OLD KAI FROM DBZ "FOR THE YOUNG ONES TO LIVE THE OLD MUST DIE")
To Maria Eladia.(ela=come+dia=zeus, also Eladia is almost identical to how greece is called in greek "Elada"=El/moon +ades/hades)

Its funny that in school they told us we're at the top of the food chain and in heaven/luna parks/moon man will find himself in a big shock and its there that he will learn his final lesson "what a god eats!" and who's on top of the food chain.
cruise

And this one can realize it using simply his common sense! Religious sheeple preach their god/lunar scum is the creator of this reality/draconian nature on our planet and when we pay attention to that nature it's all about "the strong devours the weak=the weak is food for the strong!" and the creation mirrors=exposes the creator's mind! how he thinks, behaves etc!

While i was watching that movie i took notice something new in the word "graduate" i had decoded before in iron man 3 post.
graduate=gradu+ate=dragu/dragon+ate=time to get eaten by the dragon=harvested by grim reaper/harvest moon.
graduation=apofitisi(in greek)=plant is matured=ready for harvesting!
the hilarious part is i just remembered back in school the very good students were called "plants!" by the many jealous bad students. HAHAHAHA UNBELIEVABLE!

The above reminded me lunar agents like kavassilas, bashar etc telling us this planet is a school and how much i disagreed to that in older posts, now that i learned the secret definition of "graduate" i can only laugh with their coded/subliminal messages they put to our face like this one from iron man 3.

-Mr President,
I know this must be getting frustrating.
But this season of terror
is drawing to a dose.
And don't worry,
the big one is coming.
Your graduation.

Now bashar kavassilas etc can come out like angelica from tpoc and say "we told the truth it's not our fault you don't know the actual definition of words".

I had decoded also before school(schule in german)=skull! hahaha indeed we're in skull that grows and molds our soul to feed the galactic disease again!

Last thing i took notice from that movie was the word FAITH that was written with big letters on the murderer's pick up truck and that FAITH=FATE!
H is E in greek and also faith=fethi=snake(in greek!)

and just remembered another word i decoded that screams to our face that the feeding of any lifeform to be a draconian nature.

FEED=FEDE/FETHI=SNAKE!

AND IT ALSO REMINDED ME WHEN I TALKED ABOUT OUR 20 FEET LONG INTESTINES TO LOOK LIKE A SNAKE COILED UP IN OUR BELLY WITH ITS MOUTH ELEVATED ON OUR THROAT,
WE FEED THE FEDE=SNAKE ON ALL LEVELS MIND/MEMORIES, SOUL AND IN BODY/FLESH! HOW MIND BLOWING IS THAT!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOON

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I just read the myth of lernaean hydra and found hilarious this pic
As it is identical to medusa!
The only way for it to be killed was to cut all heads(souls/personalities) from it=shave its snake hair like samson and the last main head hercules cut was still alive after and he placed it under a great rock(moon symbolism).

Whats funny is in the perseus myth he didn't shave the head and the myth lied to us that medusa was dead after when she clearly wasn't! Also in kid icarus game was shown medusa/hydra to be able to separate out of her own will her head with its snakes from her body retaining all her powers and then reattach it to her body. Now here's an amazing strategic symbolism in perseus myth. Perseus after cut and took the medusa head with him he went into a big court and killed all people in it with the medusa head.
Which gives away that everything that happened was her plan from the very beginning! She had to make herself look dead so she can infiltrate(worm her way in like in cloud atlas) deep into her enemies' city(galactic empire's heart) and when they least expect it strike and kill them all!(similar to trojan horse strategy!) And perseus was the most important pawn in her board that made it all happen!

"Perseus was successful, but as he recounted his deeds to the court of Cepheus a spear-brandishing Phineus assailed him.
Cepheus scolded his brother for this outburst, but Phineus still cast his spear at Perseus. Although he missed(reminded king leonidas and xerxes hahaha), a fierce battle ensued in which many fell until Perseus, surrounded by the enemy, held up the head of the Gorgon, turning all but Phineus to stone."(when in 300n=MOOn movie the spartans were surrounded by xerxes' army pay attention what shape they had formed! a sphere=moon symbolism! HAHAHA MIND BLOWING THINGS I KEEP TAKING NOTICE!

Also in the 300n movie the draconian way of doing business was shown(in a very clever way) that after a human traitor gives them what they want then they kill him. Efialtes after he gave them what they wanted and led them to victory he was slaughtered!
1rof1

Also efialtes in greek is how they call the nightmares and is a name many greeks fear which name when decoded means the ones who traps you into fiales/bottles like blackbeard did to the black pearl in potc(symbolism of great human souls shrunk and trapped in bottles/containers) and funny thing the brain in greek is called eggefalos=egg+efalos=fealos/feali=bottle!

Worth reminding truman's in between lives experiences where he was amazed how they can shrink a soul and trap it in a human brain=egg bottle.

And just remembered in cold souls movie when they revealed to us that a soul can regrow even from some leftovers, a guy there lost his soul/was stolen from him and was left with 2 percent leftover and was told that this leftover will regrow into a full soul eventually, which is identical to eating apples and bury the seed to regrow to apples so you can keep eating/feeding yourself identical thing they're doing to our souls!
So the shrinking truman describes might actually be milking the soul from its energy and that causes it to shrink!

From cold souls movie(freeze in hell/hades/head batman hahaha)
-We've got at least 95% of it.
-What do you mean, 95%?
-Well, uh, the five percent
residual won't bother you.
It's just enough to keep you animated.
So, how are you feeling?
-Hollow.(holy hahaha)
-Good. Good. Good. Th-That-That's normal.
- What else?
- Uh-
Well, maybe lighter. Yes, light. Light.
- Light?
- Yeah, light and, uh, empty.
(burned and milked in soul oven symbolism)
-All I am saying is
that it is possible to develop...
from the five percent of your remaining soul,
a fully developed one.

Heracleitus put it quite eloquently.
He said,
"The soul is its own source of unfolding."
(worth reminding in cold souls movie when they extracted his soul it looked like a seed and we all know what happens when you bury seeds and feed them for some good time... they regrow to their prior form what they used to be and in our case for the purpose to get devoured/feed the disease again!)
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOON
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP