Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PSYCHICS AROUND THE WORLD - POST YOUR 2013-2016 PREDICTIONS HERE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a practicing psychic/medium in the Boston area and have had many visions over the years re:earth changes and space phenomena for example, I predicted a meteor would hit Russia while being interviewed on radio two months before it happened.

I'm looking for other psychics to use this thread to post and discuss their premonitions and visions of what they see coming with a strong emphasis on planetary events and earth changes.

I have received numerous messages from spirit over the last ten years and would like to share these with you today.

2013 - early 2014
I saw violent earthquakes 2013-2014 including South America, 7.4 later this year. I saw the Christ statue cracking during this event. I also saw the China/Russia border have an 8.0+ magnitude within 6-12 months. In U.S. mostly magnitudes 3's and 4's except west coast which will see a mag. 6.8 to 7 +/- more in the northern region. I also saw Mt. Rainier steaming.

I also saw a huge solar event during this time frame.

U.S. & global events in 2014

I see Planet X causing the earth to tilt in April/May 2014 causing floods and tsunamis especially on east coast from Florida to New England. Florida was an inundation whereas further north, a tsunami caused by possible asteroid.

I have a lot more but trying to keep this as brief as possible. I look forward to your contributions.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP