Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TSA Outrageous Experiences
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just returned from a trip to SFO, VIA PDX, with one layover back to ANC and had to go through security 3 times.

The first time through security, i went though the old fashion metal detector, with my belt. and they didn't even bat an eye lash, as i passed through without a hitch.

the second time through security, I went though the new body scanner, they were telling everybody to remove their belts, then they frisked me (although I recall this wasn't suppose to happen if we went through these machines).

the third time, going through the new body scanner, they let the guy in front of me go through with his belt on, but made me take my belt off, then they frisked me, again! i restrained myself from punching the guy for patting me down. I firmly told him that I didn't appreciate him touching me. Then I informed his supervisor that I do not appreciate being man handled!

upon returning home, i found a love note from the TSA in my luggage that they had searched my bag.

un-frickin real!
How is this suppose to make me feel safer?

Next time I go through security and they want to pat me down, I am going to tell them that I do not give them permission to touch me. then call out "HELP, Call the Police I am being assaulted against my will"!

Do you feel safer going through TSA's airport security?

Post your thought here. share your TSA experiences!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP