Users Online Now: 1,676 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 101,482
Pageviews Today: 138,893Threads Today: 40Posts Today: 618
01:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEEDING SOME SERIOUS ADVICE HERE. .
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK, It's been over 4 months....and I know many of you remember my post right after my husband passed. I am coming to grips with it,finally but I cannot believe how very lonely it is being single. I mean, there is just no one to taste my new recipes,no one to talk with, no one to help you when you are so sick you cannot get up and do anything, no one to share anything with.

I have a great family but I've lost my zest for life...Nothing is making sense to me. I have come to the conclusions that we are not meant to be alone. It's just too hard to get out and see couples and families participating in life. I feel so out of sync with them. I am SOME new person with a new path I know nothing about.
Has anyone went through this and if so...how do you find your new path. Where do I begin to put my life together again? I feel so dazed...motivation is just not there.
I do not mean to complain, but guys I have been on here since the days of Elaine, then Ken took it over. And now the monk has it.....bless his heart.
I don't know. I don't even want to get out of the house anymore. It's gotten that bad.
And I do not want to hardly talk to anyone. No phone calls, it is just so strange for such an outgoing person like me to do such a huge turn around. Is this normal? If so, how long does this last? I think the trauma of seeing such an ugly side of this type of cancer consume someone who you felt you would be with for much longer has affected me and my reality. Like it marks you for life.
Just wanted to see how others have faired after going through these losses in life. I need to know if this passes.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP