Users Online Now: 1,988 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 820,215
Pageviews Today: 1,105,816Threads Today: 296Posts Today: 4,707
09:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I predict the destruction of the Earth and ALL life on it. Guaranteed!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This morning I woke up in cold sweats. I had a vision that had me shaking.
Please heed my warning. This prediction is the only one on GLP guaranteed to come true.
Sometime between now and the end of time the Earth and all life on it will be destroyed. The scary part is that it will happen to all of us and their will be NO survivors. It will also happen at a different time for the majority of us. Some of us will be among loved ones, some will be surrounded by evil, and some of us will be alone.

Please!!! Tell your loved ones just how much you love them. Let them know exactly how much they mean to you because the next time you see them may be your last.

I'm not predicting a comet crashing into the Earth, or aliens zapping us all into dust. I am predicting the we all will die. It doesn't matter how much gold or silver you have, how great your completely stocked bunker is, and how many guns or ammo you have. Sooner or later we're all going to die.

Enjoy life today!!! Seconds wasted hating someone because of skin color, religion, or because they may or may not get public assistance are seconds that could be used loving your brother and sister. Its time that could be spent playing catch with your grandson or having a Tea party with your niece.

We're so concerned with whats going to happen tomorrow that we ignore today and forget that we may not even see tomorrow.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP