Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject severe financial hardship
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To whom it my concern:
I'm writing to you as we have run out of options, we have live at our hm. For 26 yrs. And have had our highs and now it at our lowest, the economy has fallen to its lowest. I am currently a ua construction worker and so is my husband our jobs are slim and non. We are hard working ppl and have never asked for hand outs as we have always made it through the tuff times. But we are currently in a small town with our daughter and grandchild living with us and trying to help them too. Its sad that their are ppl out there that work like we do and still struggle to make ends meet. I am asking for your help , I am willing to repay every penny back if you find it in your heart to help us. We are currently getting further and further behind and can't seem to get ahead. I'm hoping and praying that our work picks up soon.
Thank you for letting me vent on my stress as its hard to display in public your streess for need especially to someone that you don't know for help.
Rescue a family in great need
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP