Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Life of Jesus....A lie, a coverup or conspiracy? I think not
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If Jesus' death and resurection was just a cover up or conspiracy, then you would think that someone would have eventually cracked or spilled the truth. However there is a lot to be learned in the deaths of the apostles...

Mathew- a martyr, killed by a sword

Mark- dragged by horses through the streets until dead

Luke- hung in Greece as a result of his tremendous preaching

John- boiled in a basin of burning oil

James the "Just"- was thrown down more than 100 feet from the southeast pinnacle of the Temple when he REFUSED to deny his faith in Christ.

When they discovered he had survived, his enemies beat him to death with a club.

James the "Greater"- beheaded in Jerusalem

Bartholomew- whipped to death

Thomas- spearered on a missionary trip

Jude- killed with arrows after REFUSING to deny Christ

Matthias- stoned and beheaded

Barnabas- stoned

Paul- tortured and then beheaded.

Why would all of these men accept persecution, suffering, torment and eventually death for a lie? I know that in my own life there is no way I could have ever endured what these men did without 100% conviction, knowing that I know, that I KNOW that in the end, the TRUTH and only the TRUTH would prevail!

" ... Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

Revelations 20:4

[link to blog.myspace.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP