Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Extremely Silly Observation - Mock Me if you must
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In another thread, I talked about how I've had Journey's "Stone In Love" stuck in my head for a couple of weeks. Keeping me up at night with the toss and turn, hearing verses and choruses over and over again.

It's going on week 3 now. My next step is a tinfoil hat.

That said, I had a thought last night as I was stoning in love for the millionth time.

"Stone" in "Love"

A warning?

I know that Love and Emotions are represented by Water, Oceans, Lakes etc in esoteric symbolism.

And a Meteorite is a kind of "Stone"

Meteorite in Water, Wormwood, Tsunami...

All things talked about on GLP for this month.

All of this only occurred to me last night.

Now I know GLP is gonna GLP, so go ahead and mock, but I'm wondering if my brain is giving me a warning?

Or did my Brain just regurge anxiety in the veiled form of this rather lame song?

I will add that I only became aware of the idea of a Tsunami based doom recently, when someone posted the folding new money video.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP