Users Online Now: 1,730 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,477,382
Pageviews Today: 2,451,498Threads Today: 919Posts Today: 16,681
11:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Meteorite Bombardment of Earth starts early to mid November 2013? My dream (possible premonition) regarding ISON's passing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is my original thread about this topic (it's one of the most popular threads on GLP right now): [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Guys, check out this video by well-known space weather expert, Suspicious0bservers on YouTube regarding the trajectory of ISON and at which point it is set to cross the path of Earth's orbit for the first time: Early November, 2013 (according to S0's video, between 11/04/2013 and 11/15/2013, it looks like)...which coincides perfectly with the dream I had about the Meteorite Bombardment starting in mid to late fall/autumn, while the leaves are still falling/have already changed colors, after all the corn has been harvested, and when there is not yet snow (snow doesn't usually accumulate in Wisconsin where I live, and where my dream took place, until late November or sometime in December).

Consider that this dream of mine was not actually a dream, but rather a premonition. Buckle up, guys. We are going through ISON's debris tail at least once in November, again in December, and in perpetuity as long as it remains in our orbital path.

Here is how my dream (or premonition) went:

"Last year I also had two dreams within 3 days of each other. The first one was me at the end of my driveway (I live on a state highway that runs through the "boondocks" in central Wisconsin, and am sandwiched between corn fields), by myself, in fall (much like the season is now, with multi-colored leaves), and I was looking across the road and up in the sky. There were fiery red/orange fireballs/meteors raining from the sky, seeming like they were in free fall, coming down diagonally from the Western skies, and they were dragging thick, black trails of smoke behind them. They were breaking through the atmosphere and hitting the Earth and there were explosions as they hit that looked like artillery rounds going off. It was eerily quiet despite these sounds, like everything was in slow motion and slightly muted. I could see them EVERYWHERE off in the distance, but also nearby. Some were about 300 yards (a football field) or less away from me, but for some reason I didn't panic. I thought, "This is bad news" for other people, but I somehow knew I'd be safe. Then I woke up.

A few days later, I had another dream, and I, along with my then-girlfriend, were in the same spot I had observed the meteors/fireballs two days earlier, and now there was, just over the tree tops to the left of me, a giant, disc-shaped spacecraft floating there. It had a rounded top and rounded bottom with a band in the middle with a single line of multi-colored lights (I cannot remember if they blinked or not). Again, everything was calm, I wasn't scared and, in fact, I got the sense, as if I was told psychically, by beings inside this craft, that my house was a "safe place" and that "everything would be okay", and that I should stay where I am and not move to the coasts like I was thinking of doing (to North Carolina, because I love the ocean) because of my proximity to clean, fresh water, the forests, and wildlife and my distance from major cities and highways. I also got the sense that, chronologically, this event would actually occur and that it would occur before the meteor/fireball showers on Earth which, by the way, are coming (related to Ison? I believe so). I got the sense that I was shown the meteors first, and then the craft came later to explain how everything ties together. No entities or beings came out of the craft, it did not fly away, and I did not enter it. I woke up while it was still just above the trees. I estimate the craft was about 300 feet across. It had to have been at least 30-50 feet tall."

KEY POINTS TO THE METEORITE BOMBARDMENT DREAM:

1) It was fall/autumn (the leaves had already changed color, and it was cool/crisp, but not bitterly cold)

2) All of the corn in the fields across from me was already harvested (at the time of my above thread, there are only a few rows left to be harvested)

3) There was no snow accumulated on the ground yet (and now snow really at all); in Wisconsin here, snow usually does not accumulate until late November or sometime in December...we've actually had some Christmases with no snow, but that is rare

4) The meteors appeared to be coming from the West-Southwestern sky, and they were entering our atmosphere as red/orange rocky fireballs with black trails of smoke. When they hit the ground, it sounded like artillery shells, and looked like them, too, with what sounded like muted booms as they slammed into the Earth. They were everywhere; it was obviously that they were bombarding us as far as my eyes could see

These elements dictate to me that this could very well have been a premonition, not a dream, and that I was shown the future, which could come as soon ISON crosses our orbital path in early to mid-November, per S0's video above.

Thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP