Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Golden Dawn: The New Kool Aid
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Golden Dawn : The New Kool Aid

Do most people believe that Nazi Germany were right wing extremist? Fact is, yes people today think that is the case.
The truth be told is that Hitler believed that certain groups were not pulling their own weight and needed to be eleminated.
You have to remember the difference between the right and the left. The right believes: "I don't like what you believe and what you are doing , therefore, I am not going to participate". The left, on the otherhand says, "I don't like what you are doing therefore we are going to forbid you to do what you want to do by regulations and decree". That leftist idea taken to extreme results in separation,pursecution and elemination. The left are merely oppressers of a common core review and mob rule democracy. Back to the right, moralistic old school values which are shunned by third world mentalities to the ego boosting, hedonistc way of a simple breed and do not feed are rampant. Social break up of family structure, feminazis and homosocialpathic behaviour rules for a culture to de-evolve inspires fringe groups like the Golden Dawn to step in and take contol of premeditated chaos created by either George Soros or TPTB. Time to wake up my friends. Let us beat this thing.

rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP